Yuukyuu no Gusha Asley no, Kenja no Susume - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
@YukkuriOniisan : He swapped the parties in the contract.

Basically at the top of the contract there's "insert name here (from henceforth A) and the faction (henceforth B)"

Previously all the parts are "A will", he changed them to "B will"

And I think he used another magic on top of it so the contract looks normal ("A will" visibly, but the actual magic contact part is "B will")

@welcome2atlantis : Was bored and went to read the RAW
It came back to bite him.

More precisely, the boss of Black faction noticed something off with Rina's contract and investigated it, eventually figuring out it's Asley's handiwork.
Then he threatened Asley with Rina's expulsion due to that faulty contract.

In the end he compromised with them so that Rina don't get expelled (iirc it's just mainly helping the eternal loli with some research I think?)

Dex-chan lover
@siscon Both are the same so that no one can see the alteration he made without closer inspection. He switched the magic in the contract so that 1st Party means 2nd and vice versa, making the contract pointless to him and Rina.

Aggregator gang
@HDMI1

Yeah, that would be near perfection. Had the same voice in mind, but forgot about this anime. Thanks for reminding. Time to rewatch.😄

can somebody recite the contract for me please?

i had to squint my eyes to read it but still can't.

Double-page supporter
@ae0n
"This is a binding contract between
_____(1st Party) and
The black-and-white chain (2nd Party)

*1 - 1st Party will endeavor to temper both body and soul making efforts befitting a warrior/mage to improve themselves.
*2 - 1st Party will, in the event of the demon king's attack, provide complete support to the holy warriors and agree to participate in the battles to defeat the demon king.
*3 - 1st Party will be affiliated with either of the white or black factions and will adhere to the activities and ideologies set by the 2nd Party.

By signing this agreement, both parties agree to the terms above. Both parties will recieve one copy of this agreement for safe keeping.
Magical Calendar 91, April 'st.

1st Party: _____
2nd Party: Black-and-white chain"

For the revised version, just switch "1st Party will" with "2nd Party will"

what about the girl contract?
ah... she went and done goofed. she is in the weird guy side. i see they using her again mc.
he needs to retrieve such a thing. it is too much. he was worrying but simple forgot after she went and chose the other side. -_-

I just noticed this, but regarding the third clause that he revised:

"2nd party will be affiliated with either of the white or black factions..."

Wouldn't that force the black and white chain itself to affiliate only one faction, thereby eliminating the other faction?

s1

Everybody here talking about the contract when I'm just clapping for my guy for shifting the people's heat away from Rina and directing it to him. What a stand up guy!

@siralbert No, a set is always associated with all of its variables, now if it had the phrase "only one of either" or "but not all of" it would have a problem. That's my two cents as a programmer at least.

Users who are viewing this thread