Yuukyuu no Gusha Asley no, Kenja no Susume - Vol. 6 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
This chapter again reinforces the point that Asley has worked much harder and much longer than anyone else - from seeing young ones growing at a rate much faster than he did to the scale of his research spanning many generations. His only "cheat skill" was that he doesn't age.

Double-page supporter
well maybe if he had people to help and didnt work on multiple projects at once he'd be able to finish them a little faster

Thanks for the translation, also does anyone know what is the long time between chapters? Mangaka out due to quarantine?

Double-page supporter
The fact that he is such a pushover is probably due to his title as a fool. Otherwise, i think he wouldn't really play into giving out a lot of his information accidentally or his spells/research for free. Then again he can literally outlive all of them so he might not even care at this point since if he delves into his research long enough they'd all be long gone.

Dex-chan lover
Between reading this and Sousou no Frieren, I realized that social interactions with immortals are kinda annoying.

Thanks for the translation!
Just checked that we're up-to-date with the raw. I hope the author won't take too long for the next chapter ;u;

Dex-chan lover
Imagine trying to solve a secret puzzle in a game and been blocked by it for 200 years hours. Then this gamer flexing video gets posted finishing it saying "Took 7 hours to solve!". Bruh.

Dex-chan lover
@Spitzer It's because the scale of thinking is too ridiculous to grasp for people with normal life spans. The MC from Sousou no Frieren isn't immortal though. I think in that world, elves live for about 2-3 thousand years.

Dex-chan lover
A country of heretics I wonder what happened why they lost faith even though god’s power is real.

Aggregator gang
Since Pochi 'entered' the teleportation magic circle butt first, she should 'exit' it butt first as well. It would also add to comedic effect whenever someone used this magic. 🤣🤣🤣

Supporter
@Spitzer if you want a immortal being that live in a slice of life you have "Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level MAX ni Nattemashita"

But the world building make no sense so yeah ...
I mean a dragon give less Xp than a 1000 slimes, xp is added even if you already you are 90 higher than the slime
So anything with a long life should reach max level (i mean the MC is 300 years with double XP so anyone that fight for a long time will collect more xp that just slime) but nobody is as OP as the MC
And also if people of this world know the value of slime XP in rapport of dragon XP how the fuck nobody did make a fucking slime farm
And the fact that yeah immortal are by definition absolutely OP in this world how the fuck people did have no interest in the immortal witch (country and all the world should have traveled)

BUT it's a okay slice of life just don't think too hard when you read it

Users who are viewing this thread