Yuurei ni Natta kara Pantsu Misete mo Barenai Yone!? - Vol. 2 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't she... a ghost? This trope chapter is so tropey they forgot the main conceit of the manga.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't she... a ghost? This trope chapter is so tropey they forgot the main conceit of the manga.
Well that other girl could touch her so it has been established as possible... here the MCs are just finally touching each other, without even realizing it in the moment (yet).

Dex-chan lover
Instead of passing on, I hope they can meet each other again in another life. :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Well we have 4 chaps left before the end according to the mangadex title info of this manga.

If some end drama will happen, it would be about now.
There was another short one I read not too long ago, succubus living in a church the name escapes me, just a short fluffy/comedy and the drama mostly came and transitioned into the ending. It wasn't a masterwork but it was done well and fit thematically, an enjoyable read. I can easily see that being the case here.

As ever, thank you for scanlating.

Dex-chan lover
There was another short one I read not too long ago, succubus living in a church the name escapes me, just a short fluffy/comedy and the drama mostly came and transitioned into the ending. It wasn't a masterwork but it was done well and fit thematically, an enjoyable read. I can easily see that being the case here.

Why are you thanking me? I'm not the translator.

All TL credit goes to @nisor

Dex-chan lover

Tabekake Gospel Plan: Dear Succubus Sister
Yes last chapters are about the girl was
self poisoned with ligth energy and late a small quest, the guy give a kiss and everything was ok
usually a ghost ending is
  1. She recover her body and true resurrection (or she was in coma)
  2. She go to heaven and wait by he next life (including she return like a girl 14 years old and kenta will 30 years old ... )
  3. Ghost seggs (mangas; "My Lovely Ghost Kana" and the "Shitai no ♡ Karen-san!!")
In this moment the option 1 is the best alternative with he manga tone, but with this chapter we can receive the option 3

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Tabekake Gospel Plan: Dear Succubus Sister
Yes last chapters are about the girl was
self poisoned with ligth energy and late a small quest, the guy give a kiss and everything was ok
usually a ghost ending is
  • She recover her body and true resurrection
  • She go to heaven and wait by he next life
  • Ghost seggs (mangas; "My Lovely Ghost Kana" and the "Shitai no ♡ Karen-san!!")
Yes, that's it, thank you!

Yeah, there's not as many options as in a "normal"(?) Or fully living story. You see a lot of the same options with "spirit" themes as well, don't forget the reincarnation angle as well.

Users who are viewing this thread