Yuurei ni Natta kara Pantsu Misete mo Barenai Yone!? - Vol. 2 Ch. 22

Group Leader
Are they unconsciously touching each other or what? We know Kenta couldn't touch Konno let alone sleeping on her lap pillows, let alone her drool touching him. I guess it's one of those "don't think about it too hard" so I'll leave it be. 4 more chapters and we're done.

Dex-chan lover
You see a lot of the same options with "spirit" themes as well, don't forget the reincarnation angle as well.
A ghost is usually a bad ending, usually a ghost become
  • Haunt a land chained by regreats, very boring by next 10-50 years
  • become a vengeful spirit a corrupt yourself
  • become a monster/ Ayakashi, bye bye your ego

Usually a good (option1) or normal (option2) is better that the bad ending
By example konno possible drama arcs
  • She used a lot of ghost power and now nobody can see her (alone)
  • She is jellous and hurt at kenta
  • Kenta will move the city and she cant follow (alone again)
In my opinion, we will dont receive drama

Dex-chan lover
A ghost is usually a bad ending, usually a ghost become
  • Haunt a land chained by regreats, very boring by next 10-50 years
  • become a vengeful spirit a corrupt yourself
  • become a monster/ Ayakashi, bye bye your ego

Usually a good (option1) or normal (option2) is better that the bad ending
By example konno possible drama arcs
  • She used a lot of ghost power and now nobody can see her (alone)
  • She is jellous and hurt at kenta
  • Kenta will move the city and she cant follow (alone again)
In my opinion, we will dont receive drama
Frankly I would be exceedingly shocked at a "bad ending". The "worst" I realistically forsee would be them resolving her feelings and her passing on; anything darker would be such a massive departure from the tone and theme of the manga as to be surreal. Not to mention quite disappointing. That being said, some go for shock value, but I see little to no value in something like that here. Any "drama" is likely to stem from the conflict of one wanting to be confessed to, and the other not wanting to lose her, even as she is; which is basically the entire manga.

Dex-chan lover
There was another short one I read not too long ago, succubus living in a church the name escapes me, just a short fluffy/comedy and the drama mostly came and transitioned into the ending. It wasn't a masterwork but it was done well and fit thematically, an enjoyable read. I can easily see that being the case here.

As ever, thank you for scanlating.
I read that and the ending felt rushed to me. Also I was on team polyamorous so I was a little dissappointed with the ending. He should of ended up with both girls!

Dex-chan lover
I read that and the ending felt rushed to me. Also I was on team polyamorous so I was a little dissappointed with the ending. He should of ended up with both girls!
It was definitely short, and I'll agree the ending felt a little rushed, but it fit together nicely for what it was. Polyamorous would've required more chapters than it was going to get, lol, but I don't disagree with that being a positive option.

Dex-chan lover
Bro I would open my mouth and try to catch the drool. Mf actually woke Konno, dumb ass wasting that sweet nectar...

Users who are viewing this thread