Yuurei ni Natta kara Pantsu Misete mo Barenai Yone!? - Vol. 2 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
So a boy and a girl go into the haunted house together and hold hands all the way through it... aren't they already into each other?

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused as hell or maybe I'm just wasted.

How can the black haired girl see and hear Konno? It can't be that she's using the tv to manifest herself since they're using it to watch the movie.
Well its elementary...
The black haired girl decided to throw that out of the window.
I also love how everyone, myself included, can't remember her name.

Dex-chan lover

How can the black haired girl see and hear Konno? It can't be that she's using the tv to manifest herself since they're using it to watch the movie.
Because the story is gonna end soon, and there's not enough chapter for slow plot anymore. Honestly, I think either this series has been axed, or the author lost their motivation.

Group Leader

I'm sure it's because Yuyu is passing on what Konno is saying, shown or not. You can see that in page 9, and I'm guessing Sana is looking in the same direction as Yuyu since she can see Konno.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure it's because Yuyu is passing on what Konno is saying, shown or not. You can see that in page 9, and I'm guessing Sana is looking in the same direction as Yuyu since she can see Konno.
Yes, p9 show what Sana is during a real time message at Yuyu, but at same time Yuyu and Sana make same reaction at same time ("what?")
Well, this last arc is about the school festival and confession
Is my idea or Konno wants move on? (P10)

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for chapter! So is nobody gone mention that they can't hold hands because they'll just go through each other?

Dex-chan lover
Now we're gettin serious.

Also shes scared of ghost in TV is fluffin hillarious hahahaha.

Thanks as always for the sl!

Users who are viewing this thread