Yuurei ni Natta kara Pantsu Misete mo Barenai Yone!? - Vol. 2 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Uhh I don't know about this. Hopefully the ending is good whether it's a happy ending or a bittersweet ending (pls no sad shit)

Dex-chan lover
Cute~ but hol on. 2 chapters remaining?? Hopefully its not a curveball or somthn

As always thank you so much for the sl, project pigeon!

Dex-chan lover
Short of a radical left field occurrence in the next couple chapters, there's not much setup for a "happily ever after". To be fair, critically I find "randomness" to achieve a desired ending "bad", but sentimentally, I'd be ok with it in this work. Definitely invested in seeing how this wraps up.

As ever thank you for scanlating.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not really sure how this can end happily. Either she stays around as a ghost and he becomes a crazy bachelor who talks to himself and never has a family, or she moves on and he loses his love.

Either way its sad af.
As much as I don't want either of those endings I think I'd prefer them as opposed to some weirdo turn of events where she somehow comes back to life when the confessions happen. You know what I mean?

Since there has been no hints or implication that'd happen it'd feel really lame to me personally. As happy of an ending as that'd be for them both it'd feel like the author is pandering to those who want a happy ending.

Group Leader
2 chapters left. Instead of moving on doing god knows what or if you can do anything at all, I'd rather have her play and hangout with the gang. Though Kenta and Konno can't possible get married. I mean you can't get married to the dead.

There's always the possibility that Kenta also dies and lives together with Konno.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone knows the ending?
Yes, there are Vol 2's reviews in amazon jp commenting the ending, in this moment I deleted the spoiler in my brain, sorry, I dont want remember it

As much as I don't want either of those endings I think I'd prefer them as opposed to some weirdo turn of events where she somehow comes back to life when the confessions happen. You know what I mean?

Since there has been no hints or implication that'd happen it'd feel really lame to me personally. As happy of an ending as that'd be for them both it'd feel like the author is pandering to those who want a happy ending.
Yes, I want a god is testing their love or a shinigami did a mistake, or a Isekai traveling both, something

Dex-chan lover
I'm not really sure how this can end happily. Either she stays around as a ghost and he becomes a crazy bachelor who talks to himself and never has a family, or she moves on and he loses his love.

Either way its sad af.
Or, at the moment of confession, Kenta is so surprised that he doesn't notice truck-kun bearing down on him and the manga ends with them both drifting off into the sunset, holding hands.

Dex-chan lover
The one series where ""knowing"" the main guy is about to die is a good thing actually

Users who are viewing this thread