Yuusha Densetsu no Uragawa de Ore wa Eiyuu Densetsu o Tsukurimasu: Oudou Goroshi no Eiyuutan~ - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
A translation note about the "hero" conversation would be helpful. They're clearly referring to two distinct things there, so I'm assuming it's two different terms, similar to "yuusha" vs "eiyuu", which are typically translated "hero" and "brave", respectively, in scanlation circles.

It may not be accurate, but I do think that "hero" and "brave" would be a great way to distinguish the two types addressed in the story. It would certainly make the dialogue less awkward to read.

It's translated from Spanish to English after all, tbh tho id rather not read their translation because theres other translation team that already work on this manga, and the English kind of hard to read.
may i know this group, i wanna reread the last 2 chaps

Dex-chan lover
A translation note about the "hero" conversation would be helpful. They're clearly referring to two distinct things there, so I'm assuming it's two different terms, similar to "yuusha" vs "eiyuu", which are typically translated "hero" and "brave", respectively, in scanlation circles.

It may not be accurate, but I do think that "hero" and "brave" would be a great way to distinguish the two types addressed in the story. It would certainly make the dialogue less awkward to read.
I too was thinking that it was meant to be "brave" vs "hero - because what I read in this chapter was awkward a.f to read.

Even if it isn't actually yuusha vs eiyuu (why do I always, consistently, feel like the latter is meant to be translated as "eternal" (or "mythical", as in, eternally engraved in history) rather than "brave" when I read it?), but actually both are "heroes", it feels like it is meant to be something closer to "hero" vs "heroic person"/"famed warrior".

Dex-chan lover
bruh what is up with this translation, it's so hard to follow what's actually being said
Bruh, you’re complaining abt bad TL…from a group that’s notorious for their low TL quality.

I’m more amused Rightdark didn’t post the customary discord/website link that ppl collectively shit on.

Dex-chan lover
Then. Simply. Block. The. Group.

It ain't that hard.... And denies them of the Salt you're gifting them with for free..
B-b-b-b-but if he blocked the group then he won't be able to see the absolute chaotic comment section.

And nah pretty sure OP doesn't even read them awful chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread