Yuusha Densetsu no Uragawa de Ore wa Eiyuu Densetsu o Tsukurimasu: Oudou Goroshi no Eiyuutan~ - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Then. Simply. Block. The. Group.

It ain't that hard.... And denies them of the Salt you're gifting them with for free..
1. I'm reading these on Tachiyomi, so i don't have the ability to not see chapters that i don't want to see
2. Allowing this kind of practice is detrimental to the scanlation scene in the long run, as it drives away actually legible translations in favor of defecating out a constant stream of low quality translations with the sole intent of driving traffic towards their barely functional, ad-riddled website
3. Fuck off i like getting angry

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read the chapter yet but I just know it's shit. I really hope the original translator doesn't drop this series because they've been sniped by the monkey. I'm sure people who read this monkey's translation would still read the original translation team's translations to actually understand what's going on. And hopefully, not read the monkey's translations moving forward.

Then. Simply. Block. The. Group.

It ain't that hard.... And denies them of the Salt you're gifting them with for free..
well, i blocked them. I didn't see any of their update.
and yet, mangadex somehow still giving me theirs when i press next chapter. wonderful isn't it

Users who are viewing this thread