Yuusha Densetsu no Uragawa de Ore wa Eiyuu Densetsu o Tsukurimasu: Oudou Goroshi no Eiyuutan~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
I am so glad that the brave and the mc can coexist in this world
read so much trash that its a nice change of pace that the brave isn't a massive egotistical dickhead which tries to kill/screw over the mc because of a woman rejecting him in favour of the other guy, he might even be likeable in here

Dex-chan lover
You've totally got a choice, there. Just called her Mikage-sama if she calls you Yukina-sama. If she doesn't want to call you what you want, you don't have to call her what she wants.

That way of determining who "did the most to kill the Kobold King" is dumb. If either of them had been alone, they'd be dead, so both of them killed it. Cooperatively. There is a case for determining if he did "enough", to prevent leaching, but that's for a potential promotion, not the reward.

So this is an epic tale from the legends, according to Sir Hero.

Dex-chan lover
When you thought you were the protagonist but it happens to be a mere acquaintance that is winning instead. I wonder if he regrets picking him now as a chaperone. :meguu:

Dex-chan lover
RIP Brave-kun lol. Mikage sure went dere fast. Sad that we don't see the sex but oh well.

Dex-chan lover
Brave love life is already over even if it didn't start yet hue

Supporter
Nice. As I said in the other group's version, this works much better with Brave and Hero. Nice work on the chapter, Kanojo Scans.
What other group could you possibly mean? There are no other groups as far as I can tell.
image.png

Dex-chan lover
read so much trash that its a nice change of pace that the brave isn't a massive egotistical dickhead which tries to kill/screw over the mc because of a woman rejecting him in favour of the other guy, he might even be likeable in here
But the MC here is labeled as a hero because of his egotism, at least according to the talking sword. Though MC is fighting to earn money to score babes while minding his own safety, he has just enough humility and honesty to not come off as a douche like the other 'braves' you might have seen in other stories involving betrayals and getting kicked out of the main party.

So in short:
Braves: Fighting for the people.
Heroes: Fighting for themselves.

Neither of these are good or bad in of themselves, especially if both of them are aiming towards a common goal. MC might be seen as 'degenerate' for seeing multiple women, but we haven't seen him commit crimes for his selfish purposes as of yet. So he isn't a 'bad person', but I won't be surprised if difference in opinion will be what sets off the separation between him and the brave later down the line.

Dex-chan lover
Lmfao poor Brave aint stand a chance at this rate, MC got three hoes smitten already. For the Brave's sake I hope he just somehow turns out to be a girl lmao.

Also spear bro providing color commentary as MC fucks is hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
honestly, after reading so many isekai and searching out some of the few duel protagonist ones. I think it's pretty clear that most webnovel authors don't get hero or five-man band tropes. They write heroes as having everyone else's powers but better and everyone else just existing to stroke the hero's ego. Mc here would be a proper lancer if he was with the brave, someone of comparable ability and respect that shakes up the hero's world view with a different perspective and goals.

Dex-chan lover
I hope that the brave doesn't eventually grow to resent the MC because too many girls around him fancy MC

Users who are viewing this thread