Yuusha Densetsu no Uragawa de Ore wa Eiyuu Densetsu o Tsukurimasu: Oudou Goroshi no Eiyuutan~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Having its true form be a sword kind of undercuts all the training that focused on wielding a spear. Also the bit about a sword being the weapon of a Brave.

I was also kinda looking forward to people's perceptions about spears changing too so this is a tad disappointing...

Double-page supporter
Ah yes, a sword pose fitting for a Yuusha.

Wait, who's the Eiyuu and Yuusha between the two guys again? I can't remember it anymore.

Dex-chan lover
And there goes the one mc who used a polearm, sigh. Hopefully the next one gets a halberd
Is it bad that I'm genuinely considering dropping this now? I mean the whole hero v brave difference was unique, but the main reason I kept reading was spears are just so badass and never used.

Dex-chan lover
why was a sword hiding as a spear whats the point of having yukina learn spearmanship lmfao

Dex-chan lover
Having its true form be a sword kind of undercuts all the training that focused on wielding a spear. Also the bit about a sword being the weapon of a Brave.
I would give it a pass if it exclusively is a sword against dragons. But yeah like what's the point of it being just another sword in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread