Yuusha Densetsu no Uragawa de Ore wa Eiyuu Densetsu o Tsukurimasu: Oudou Goroshi no Eiyuutan~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Aggregator gang
Gonna be real the art in this manga wasn't very good as is, so if it gets worse that's going to be a sight to see.

I'd feel a lot better about Yukina speaking like this to Relix if it actually felt like they were friends, but to me it's never felt that way, which makes it come off way more venomous.

Dex-chan lover
Relix having this much of a inferiority complex is a bit shocking but I just feel bad for the guy. He feels like an NPC who doesn't quite understand why he isn't able to anything beyond his programmed path I guess, but at least with this dialog he's getting there. It just feels weird to have him in a pseudo antagonistic spot when he hasn't really done anything to the MC but get lose the battle of hoes.

Well that was way too many words and poor wording to essentially just say "the reason I fight better, have more luck, arrive for important battles exactly when I am needed and not before or after, and get all the girls... is because I only fight for myself. While you fight for everyone but yourself, forsaking your ego in the process."

Also really doubt that difference is capable of having that effect, since aside from the first listed effect, the rest is all pure RNG (even that last effect, as most of those came from meeting the girls at crucial moments too)
I don't think it's the difference that matters as much as realizing the reason you fight. The mc knows exactly why he fights and as such it suits him, the Brave on the other hand is still unaware of why he needs a reason to fight other than "because it's "right"" and is to busy focusing on the responsibility of being a brave to even question it.

You see it in anime a lot, "What is your reason for fighting? To protect, to kill, because you enjoy it? Once you realize and understand why you fight it gives a more clear purpose to your fighting other than "Because it's an order"." Usually after the mc realized their reason to fight it gives them a deeper understanding of themselves which almost always leads to a "greater form of strength"

TLDR: It ultimately boils down to a persons "purpose". You can do stuff without a purpose just fine, maybe even better than others but, once you realize "your purpose" it gives you a stronger confidence and drive to pursue your purpose.

Relix having this much of a inferiority complex is a bit shocking but I just feel bad for the guy. He feels like an NPC who doesn't quite understand why he isn't able to anything beyond his programmed path I guess, but at least with this dialog he's getting there. It just feels weird to have him in a pseudo antagonistic spot when he hasn't really done anything to the MC but get lose the battle of hoes.
Yea, I think it's supposed to be his low confidence and his literally confusion showing as "anger". I hope that he finds himself/his way and has enjoyable travels as well though lol

Don't mind me jokingly listing the Brave as the 4th member of the harem... that obsession with the guy is pretty extreme. ><;; LOL.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly im on heros side, if we look from the third person mc is just a selfish prick, even if I would do simular things as mc, I respect sacrifice heros take to save the world, even if this one is still not there yet, being a hero and selflessly helping other people is beautiful even if I myself wouldnt do it, while mc dissrespect that, both are extrimly immature imo even if manga doesnt want it to seem that way

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh, this translation is so much better... even if I think "brave" and "hero" are used on the wrong characters. Seriously, a brave is a warrior who doesn't need to have good morals. A brave can be an antihero. A hero does things for altruistic reasons.
Any word as to why the artist changed?

At least this manga has the decency to announce the change.
Let me quote the description:
The artist Mao retired at chapter 20 and was replaced by Kuuma Arai at chapter 21.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, this translation is so much better... even if I think "brave" and "hero" are used on the wrong characters. Seriously, a brave is a warrior who doesn't need to have good morals. A brave can be an antihero. A hero does things for altruistic reasons.

Let me quote the description:
Per your words, the desc only mentions WHEN the artist changed and with WHO. But not WHY.

Users who are viewing this thread