Yuusha Densetsu no Uragawa de Ore wa Eiyuu Densetsu o Tsukurimasu: Oudou Goroshi no Eiyuutan

Supporter
@lolnope That's the norm for cheap fanservice manga. If the MC is male and barely appears in the cover, it's a sign that the story will revolve around falling into tits.

Dex-chan lover
The cover art sure looks like 90% of the series is about titted breastmaidens in skimpy clothes, the rest being plot and other unimportant nonsense.

Pages chopped in half and two halves of different pages posted as one page. Really inconvenient to read

Supporter
@lolnope Yeah, really wish 'dex had tags for male/female protagonist instead of having to go through MangaUpdates and then hope someone scanlated it.

The One
Staff
Admin
@Spartuz please properly cut your chapters, this is not a longstrip series where you can just cut whenever, please separate the pages properly.

I just found the novel raws: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n0737ei/
If someone can add it to the info of this manga that would be nice.

Power Uploader
R.I.P

Translatoion

14.06.2020 - 15.06.2020

More transated chapters never.

Translator was to lazy to translate more than first chapter.

Why add more info to the page when the translator is too lazy to continue what he started

I wished that I will never return to the life of a translator again but some people who start a series then drop it really force my hand to return.

Users who are viewing this thread