Yuusha-kun wa Tabidatenai - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.5

Dex-chan lover
we haven't seen anything in over 2 months and that's it? reading manga and trying to remember anything that happened is starting to become annoying. these long wait times between chapters, the decrease of page counts, and the lack of good story telling has become a real issue these last few years.

Dex-chan lover
One of these days I'm going confuse the story between this & the serialized version. Bunny girl is still the best even if she has nefarious plans for the hero. Thanks for the translations.

i'm flabbergasted, this is legit the first i've heard of this being a spinoff.

edit: never mind this is a pre serialization.
Well it is a bit different. In this one bunny girl is an agent of the demon king trying to stop him from leaving.

Dex-chan lover
yeah i just read the serialized version. sad how much worse it got. the serialization is just a pure downgrade on every level.
Maybe the bunny girl is an agent of the demon king and her introduction was an elaborate ruse to get the hero to take her on?

Supporter
I cannot?
4f1e7a2e-d302-4d6e-a2de-b38c78d01be7_text.gif

Dex-chan lover
we haven't seen anything in over 2 months and that's it? reading manga and trying to remember anything that happened is starting to become annoying. these long wait times between chapters, the decrease of page counts, and the lack of good story telling has become a real issue these last few years.

this one was just a gag manga. "Hero wants to save wold but seggsy bunny girl and priest distract him". Bunny girl got something deeper going on, but we literally know nothing else.

There's more of the non-serialized version, but it's really up to others to translate it. So not much we can do.

So is this the last chapter of this version?
There's 18 chapters on NicoNico. and I guess one more omake.

Users who are viewing this thread