Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku o Ketsuishimashita.

Loved the anime of this. Just wish the novel was available in english. XD

Contributor
oh rigth, I thought I've seen something similar before, was about to give it a lower score because of unoriginality. Still, that was like -1, so not amounting to much.

Dex-chan lover
The anime of this was one of the first ones that I've ever watched.
After I watched this I finally stopped thinking: "Okay so that level of weirdness is not ebough to gross me out, so there are anime safe for watching!"
Then I started watching more until I found that border of weirdness that I just turn around and don't even come close to anymore.

Tl;dr: I'll loom forward to read some chaps
boobies
of this manga

Aggregator gang
I remember watching the anime a long time ago.. it was pretty good but I hate the romance!

I’m just tired of dumb bimbos being heroine. It’s getting overused

Power Uploader
This manga actually has little to nothing to do with the anime. The anime follows the story (and fanservice) of the spinoff manga, which is super weird. They branch off from each other storywise around chapter 2. The spinoff (and anime) are fairly heavily slice-of-life fanservice without much going on, while this story (and maybe the LN?) is a lot darker, has more action, and has way less fanservice.

After 2 years it gets a chapter 2 lmao... Anyways this looks like the exact same storyline as the anime.

Double-page supporter
Raul
Hero

Hero Raul

Wait it's the guy from the edgy isekai manga XD

Double-page supporter
Why do I feel like this series is at least 10 years old...I mean sure it is old but not that old. I remember watching the anime back in the day and it was fairly unremarkable at the time...but now it feels like an incredible breathe of fresh air just because it's not an isekai story.

Edit:
@Daxar I don't think it's weird at all that they went with the more slice of life stuff for the anime. The anime was always kind of low budget filler and I doubt they ever had plans to make more than one season of it.

Aggregator gang
@Kevadu: It's not 10 years old, but the mangaka who did this is using an artstyle from his previous works which were popular 10+ years ago. That could be why: it's just his style. Literally.

Power Uploader
Status update: We're not dead, just concentrating on some other projects for now. Will be back with chapter 6 soon.

Aggregator gang
ASREAD did a good job with the anime. It had a good ending and only the last 4 episodes were hung upon the plot of the source. Another anime from that year that I saw that year was gargantia, that show went straight into the end plot before the half way point.
Abandoning the stuff that made it interesting to watch in the first place.
When you've got 13 episodes a pitiful budget and a conventional source material, no one should expect code geass

I really enjoyed the anime and that was what brought me here. There's a lot of similarities between the two, but they still somehow feel like different stories altogether. That's not too bad though. The anime was really fun to watch and Fino is adorable. I might even rewatch it in a few years. Of course, I really just want to see the romantic subplot come to fruition!! 😍

Power Uploader
@SilentSal That's the plan! There's 16.5 chapters across 4 volumes, planning on doing all of them. I was just trying to finish another series before this one, but that one's done and out of the way now. Full steam ahead!

@ReijinguRairyu Yeah, the anime actually followed the spinoff manga. So closely that there's not really any point in doing the spinoff manga, to be honest. This story we're doing here is much more interesting imo. It diverges from the anime quite a lot.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda stopped reading halfway into the latest chapter. It's just boring. Just the same lame Manzai perfmance again and again - heroine says/does some dumb demon crap, MC responds with tsukkomi. Throw in a bit of ecchi every here and there and that's all this manga is. There are good Manzai-like manga out there, but the jokes in this one are lame, not the least bit funny.

Users who are viewing this thread