Yuusha Ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore Wa Yuusha No Hahaoya To Party Wo Kumimashita! - Ch. 2

Group Leader
Just read the web novel if you want spoilers. From how many spoilers there are in this comment section alone, probably half the novel has been pasted here already.

For those who wishes to continue reading

The story get more and more silly the further it goes, all moms are formers S rank and then they all divorced/got divorced so they can be with MC.

Worth the read? Maybe, but it doesnt really have the greastest of storyline. Feel free to ask me for spoilers
which chapter is ch2 of manga in webnovel?

Dex-chan lover
can one up everybody on his former party. and he will get more ridiculously strong later on. just really here for the milfs

Double-page supporter
xDAUZLW.png

y'all have been robbed.

i never been scammed like this before...

Dex-chan lover
Just read the web novel if you want spoilers. From how many spoilers there are in this comment section alone, probably half the novel has been pasted here already.
I don't know, from the spoilers it seems I'd appreciate the story more through them. The most annoying parts already removed and all that.

And seriously, from the spoilers I may as well drop it.

Not much of a revenge for the mothers, not much of a reaction from the old party, mothers were already OP so no training adventure, there isn't even erotica to compensate

Seriously, the only thing remaining to me reading this is to find out the particular reaction to the girl the Hero thought he liked (and the story seemed to imply also thought so and liked him "back").

Users who are viewing this thread