Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Netorare at its finest, I mean, kinkiest. :meguupog:
Edit: I think this series should be categorized as hentai. It already contains some most immoral hashtags right there. :pepehmm:

0PXXn3B4_o.png

Last edited:
Edit: I think this series should be categorized as hentai. It already contains some most immoral hashtags right there. :pepehmm:

0PXXn3B4_o.png
Wouldn't be the first series to be hampered by censorship. The Futa elves one had this issue of not going far enough for the longest time, despite its best efforts. Then Pansuto never does, far as I know.

Dex-chan lover

0PXXn3B4_o.png
I

0PXXn3B4_o.png
yes it is Immoral but at the same time it is deserving. The second one was given away so easily by the Ex-husband who understood Ceres feelings for her. The first one is way more deserving for that broken family. Selling your wife for money and a kid that didn’t respect his mother. And from what I can understand of the 3rd and 4th is that they are in a similar situation of a broken family. If there is no love in that relationship then by all mean it is all fair game in that NTR situation. At least it’s not Sanbun Kyoden of level of NTR.

Dex-chan lover
oh wow, not only that the hero party's girls had to settle in a party that lacks... almost everything because they kicked the MC, now their mothers are coming to make them even more miserable.

im not really sorry for them tbh.
It’s already gonna be miserable. The guild receptionist knows that the hero with the scum of all men how do you think that’s gonna look?

Users who are viewing this thread