Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Netorare at its finest, I mean, kinkiest. :meguupog:
Edit: I think this series should be categorized as hentai. It already contains some most immoral hashtags right there. :pepehmm:

0PXXn3B4_o.png
It's more like NETORI, not netorare. :meguusmug:
MC is the one doing the action, not getting action and only crying while looking is netorare.

Oh no, how dare a man who breaks his back all day providing you with a clearly very high class life not say please or ask you to do something while you live under his roof, wear his clothes, and eat his food. What looks to be very high-quality food, fancy clothes, and something resembling a mansion.

You poor women. How said. Tragic.

That said, Japanese places a lot of emphasis on politeness and the way something is said. Not in the way of English of "my feelings were hurt because you used a slightly different inflection to what you said and I interpreted it badly for my ego but no one else noticed". But in "completely different words attached to names, titles, and sentences that defines the intent and character of what was said in very specific ways and to very specific degrees".

So, I'm guessing that the words he used in the original Japanese had a very different social meaning than when said in English. Much like how a direct translation of how Naruto refers to Sasuke is actually just "You", but in Japanese the word used is a specific form of "You" that is very rude and so it's commonly translated in manga as "Bastard" or something like that when it doesn't actually mean anything like that.

Still..."Housework slave"? Really? Literally everything in your life comes from your husband and you live better than almost anyone alive in real life today. How in the Hell are you a slave in any way? What, did you think he gave you all that out of charity? No, its in exchange for the very little that you do.

And at least he isn't the one stupid enough to dust freaking dirt on the ground.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
A group of angry mothers… yeah I doubt you’ll get anywhere with that Ceres, unless you plan on blaming Canada. (It’s not even a real country anyway.)

Dex-chan lover
In a way Ceres was more of a father to the children than even their actual fathers. He was there for them, he took care of them, and he did it all without a complaint because that’s what their mothers wanted. He did it for them, both their moms and the kids. He was friends with them sure but he’s mentally far older than them so he probably only ever saw them as kids.

He was always attracted to their mothers though, both their bodies and their personalities. So it only makes sense that they would be the first people he would return to, given he was doing all of this for them after all. You better bet your ass he never expected this turn of events, no doubt he’s the happiest he’s ever been because of this.

It’s important to stress that he didn’t marry, and then proceed to sleep with all of their mothers out of spite, he didn’t do it to seek revenge. He did it because he genuinely loves them and wants them to be happy, if anything it’s their own mothers who want to get some payback in place of Ceres.

He was never angry over the whole situation, not because it wasn’t unfair, but because he never cared for it to begin with. He was doing it as a way to protect them, and if they felt that they no longer needed his protection, then he gladly stepped back and parted ways. He was protecting them on behalf of their mothers, so in an odd twist of irony, it was that very same desire to keep their kids safe and happy, did they in turn become safe and happy themselves.

Were it not for that request, Ceres likely would have simply stayed in the village. He most certainly never would have allowed Shizuko to be sold into slavery, he probably would have kicked the ass of her abusive husband. Honestly there is a chance that regardless of what happened, whether he left the village or not, Ceres would have wound up in a similar situation to the one he’s in simply by virtue of the events that transpired regardless.

Wouldn't be the first series to be hampered by censorship. The Futa elves one had this issue of not going far enough for the longest time, despite its best efforts. Then Pansuto never does, far as I know.
Futa elf? Good sir, may I know which manga are you talking about?

Are we sure that the Hero parties incompetence doesn't come from a parental on part of all their mothers? Like this is a medieval(?) type fantasy world. A kid should be pretty self sufficient by the time they're a teenager in such a world but clearly the Hero party just isn't somehow.

Dex-chan lover
If I'm putting myself from ceres pov, i too wouldn't be that mad other than being tossed unfairly after being worked to the bone.
I think Ceres only seeing this as a father that is watching over someone's kids. And he is disinterested to the girls in his party.

Since I can get freedom and the privilege of being on Hero's party without the need of the responsibility of the Hero party for some reason, I'll gladly took off from this bratty party.

Though it's true that the brats need some consequence regarding their treatment but I think the punishment should be something along that line so that can teach them some lesson of unfair treatment.

Though it's true that the brats need some consequence regarding their treatment but I think the punishment should be something along that line so that can teach them some lesson of unfair treatment.
Sorry, did you forget the part where the Hero kid is an objective piece of shit? He made it a point to NTR MC right to his face by having the girl he thought MC was into replace the necklace said MC gave her with his own.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry, did you forget the part where the Hero kid is an objective piece of shit? He made it a point to NTR MC right to his face by having the girl he thought MC was into replace the necklace said MC gave her with his own.
Yea also like I said, he's that disinterested with the party's girls.
So if I see that in his POV, it's not kind of a thing that bother him, I guess. And I think he said so himself that even he didn't see Mel in sexual way.

He's probably disappointed in Mel though for easily getting bought with sex and necklace to join Zect side and kick him out.

I agree that he's an objective piece of shit, don't get me wrong, he even think to offer the girls as presents to Ceres so he'll come back to the party, like woman simply just an object.
It's hilarious though at that point since Ceres only interested in their moms and making that offer meaningless.

Yea also like I said, he's that disinterested with the party's girls.
So if I see that in his POV, it's not kind of a thing that bother him, I guess. And I think he said so himself that even he didn't see Mel in sexual way.

He's probably disappointed in Mel though for easily getting bought with sex and necklace to join Zect side and kick him out.

I agree that he's an objective piece of shit, don't get me wrong, he even think to offer the girls as presents to Ceres so he'll come back to the party, like woman simply just an object.
It's hilarious though at that point since Ceres only interested in their moms and making that offer meaningless.
The line implied that we stopped talking about their POV and moved on to your own personal opinions on the matter. If you agree he's a piece of shit, and he should get his comeuppance for trying to NTR MC, among other things, then we're on the same page.

Users who are viewing this thread