Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.5

Dex-chan lover
After I read this novel, I can say that Hero never takes anything from this MC. Though the hero banished the MC, Hero doesn't take the MC status as Hero comrade (I think the hero just forget about this), a woman (for MC thinks them a child), money (for MC has he own money), and anything. Why the heck has the title been this misleading?

Dex-chan lover
After I read this novel, I can say that Hero never takes anything from this MC. Though the hero banished the MC, Hero doesn't take the MC status as Hero comrade (I think the hero just forget about this), a woman (for MC thinks them a child), money (for MC has he own money), and anything. Why the heck has the title been this misleading?
yeah, despite the framing of the title, there is no revenge plot or anything on the mc's behalf. His relationship with the others is actually just him being their step-dad and trying to help raise them. Author was just really interested in old remarriage practices, not in revenge plots.

Dex-chan lover
Did CDawgVA not know what he was doing when he tweeted about how flabbergast he was hearing about this? He practically made cultured material available to the internet!
Wait Cdawgva made a post about this? Can you drop me the link?

Users who are viewing this thread