Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Supporter
Kazuma? More like CUCK-ZUMA haha
But for real this was more than a little surprising

Fed-Kun's army
Well, who am I to kink shame? If all parts involved consent and are of legal age... :pepehmm:

BTW, is there a translation error or was like that on the original on the right/left side he should stay beside her sleeping? THAT I found deeply disturbing, more than anything else in this chapter.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
MAN, that chapter swerved HARD on those last couple of pages. I might have whiplash.

Dex-chan lover
Woah woah woah, I wasn't expecting to read consentual cuckholdery during my mid-afternoon manga session. From the way Ceres' big bro was talking it sounded like he wanted her out of his hands before she became undesirable by that world's standards. I think I need to go for a walk after this, the shock still has me a little shook.

Fed-Kun's army
I guess Kazuma got reincarnated one more time after Konosuba and found another fellow Japanese reincarnated man of culture.

Or this Kazuma is a reader/the author reincarnated inside this manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, I was wondering about the unusual high comment count got this chapter, and then I read it.

Wow, just wow.

I'd be interested in his reasoning in the next chapter.

Double-page supporter
Did I miss a page of the bro code where it says if you want to hand over your wife to a bro you have to make sure they satisfy her???

Dex-chan lover
:huh: ritualistic NTR with consent from old husband. I guess this is part of tradition too

Users who are viewing this thread