Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
I said this in the other translation, but they would've been better off just making the guy (not the MC, the husband of this chapter's focus girl) an abusive asshole that the MC has to rescue her from. Because this sort of weird indifferent "I'm doing you a favor giving you my ugly old hag of a wife that I don't care about so that I can also go get a young slave to turn into a sex toy oh and also work in my shop, heh heh heh heh heh heh" attitude is far more gross. But instead of leaning into how disturbing that is the author sets it up like we're supposed to respect his decision and just cheer the MC because he gets to love all the sexy milfs that their society casts off.

Justifying the universe's scummy behavior and ethics to no real useful end is a choice.

Dex-chan lover
Translation quality really matters.

Different from Animewaves' subpar translation, the bro here was much more agreeable. Absolutely no NTR anymore, because they have divorced. And they clearly divorced without too much bad feelings because they could went back to being good friends, and the bro watched their sex at the beginning to ensure MC's and his ex-wife's feelings. They were most likely just stayed together to maintain the restaurant.

Dex-chan lover
this is too fucking weird
It gets weirder.

Especially when POV shifts to Zect's "redemption adventure arc" in second half.
Or the "vacation arc" after that. Or the "Ceres' kid doing what his dad did" epilogue.

I wasn't a fan of any of that.

I found the implications of the failed hero sidestory more interesting.

Dex-chan lover
It gets weirder.

Especially when POV shifts to Zect's "redemption adventure arc" in second half.
Or the "vacation arc" after that. Or the "Ceres' kid doing what his dad did" epilogue.

I wasn't a fan of any of that.

I found the implications of the failed hero sidestory more interesting.
zect redemption arc best story in the entire ln, tho i stopped at vacation arc ( my last braincell give up ) and didn't know the afterwards, can spoil me a bit ?

Dex-chan lover
this manga went from being good to absolute cringe and trash real quick,even Ntr hentai has a better plot than this manga sigh.
Honestly dude should've just written a doujinshi and had 80% "plot" and 20% plot instead of vice versa

Fed-Kun's army
any possible explanation on why they divorced? theres nothing bad going between them, it couldnt be just because haruka getting older, right?

Dex-chan lover
any possible explanation on why they divorced? theres nothing bad going between them, it couldnt be just because haruka getting older, right?
Didn't find her "old" appearance to his liking, he considers her as a "friend" now only.
Basically every dude is a pedobear in this world, when females aren't teens or younger they're considered as too old. Yeah... yikes.

Dex-chan lover
Guy went from bro to cuck to bro again to wait he still watched so he's still a cuck
He's not a cuck, they're not in any relationship a part friends for at least 10 years now.
He doesn't even find her attractive (too old, for him), just stayed there when action really started to confirm Ceres isn't backing out and went out of the room.

Dex-chan lover
jZ9mwt7.png

"I'm not feeling the love, Ceres."

Users who are viewing this thread