Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
I think I read somewhere that Zect

Never touch his teammates, because he afraid of them getting pregnant while on the mission to beat Demon king. so they're still a virgin.
Wait... That can't be right... I am pretty sure they were naked in the first couple of chapters discussing after fucking all night or something... No?

Dex-chan lover
Do you want to know who the next harem members are?
After the enconter between the Black Dragon and Ceres, Ceres gets turned into a Dragon God. He is basically more powerfull than traditional gods. All the countries want to have someone close to them marry Ceres to "protect their country from him".

The king offers him the princess Zecht was supposed to marry but Ceres refuses because she's too young, so he marries the older sister who is considered too old by this world standard. The empire offers him the former Sword Saint who is also a princess of the Empire. And the Church offers him the former Saint.

Former Saint and Sword Saint appear to be the pupils of the MILFs and the MILFs rescued them after the previous Hero's party failed to kill the Demon Lord.

Later, the Godess herself asks Ceres if he's OK with her marrying him too.
Wtf did I just read... I love it.

So do the bitch daughters also join his harem and get fucked before those former hero party members? Can you please clarify?

Dex-chan lover
Wtf did I just read... I love it.

So do the bitch daughters also join his harem and get fucked before those former hero party members? Can you please clarify?
No, the daughters never join Ceres's harem.

After the second major defeat of the Hero's party, Zecht decides that he's not worthy of the title of Hero and the girls all suffer from heavy PTSD and don't want to fight any more. So Zecht decides to disband the party.

The three girls want to go live with Ceres. He accepts but only sees them as his daughters.

They finally join Zecht's harem after he has regained his title of Hero (even if he tried to refuse the title).

Dex-chan lover
My problem is that at this time of the story, the kids have already been humbleled down, there is no need to make everything you can to destroy the little self esteem they still have unless you need to do so to make yourself feel better.

The story has been clear that they aren't.

I would have been fine with the moms refusing to take them back and force character development on the kids. They have made all they could to be sure the kids had no place to go back to anyway. But if you take them back in and never make anything to help them improve, it means that you enjoy seeing your kids miserable.
Take the case of Lida. I think she's the worst case here, by far. After their defeat against Mamon, she can't even hold a sword without her whole body trembling. What do the mothers and the previous Sword Saint do to have her move on? They fight her 3 VS 1 and beat the crap out of her day in and day out and call that training and laugh at her. I couldn't see that as a "serves you right" scene, it was straight up bullying.

Why not? If you want to show that the mothers are better than the kids, show them being better persons as well. Like I said, they are good wives to Ceres, but terrible mothers to their kids. The kids are not the one who wronged the mothers, it was their husbands. Yet the vengance against the kids is way stronger than what they did to their husbands.
I don't mind the mothers being harsh to their kids. My problem is that it is the only type of interaction they have. They act like they hate their kids, and Ceres never cared about being kicked out anyway. So they don't need to punish the kids on behalf of Ceres.

Then why didn't the mother oppose Ceres's decision to take them back? It's not like they fear to talk back to him. Like I said, you either cut them out and force them to take their own responsibilities. Or you acknowledge that they can't be left alone and that they need help. But if you take them back just as someone to put down to boost your own ego, you're a bad person.
Yeah I hoping the manga adjusts some of that to be a bit more reasonable. Reactions to the girls maybe have the mom's send them to a training academy for young ladies or show disappointment and remind them that they are adults in this world and should be able to do the basics and then give them a crash course. Allow for redemption in their responses like ceres will/would.

Dex-chan lover

They're supposed to be. But yeah, they aren't. Too bad.

That's the whole point. These 'kids' need some hard knocking, but they also shouldn't need anyone to pick them up, and they're way past the time when their mothers should be taking care of them. It doesn't even matter if they 'failed' them before anymore.

Maybe you don't like that the mothers treat their daughters like the washouts they are, but I don't think you'll find this is a universal sentiment, especially in a different culture.

Dex-chan lover
They're supposed to be. But yeah, they aren't. Too bad.

That's the whole point. These 'kids' need some hard knocking, but they also shouldn't need anyone to pick them up, and they're way past the time when their mothers should be taking care of them. It doesn't even matter if they 'failed' them before anymore.

Maybe you don't like that the mothers treat their daughters like the washouts they are, but I don't think you'll find this is a universal sentiment, especially in a different culture.
The way I see it, either they told the kids to go live their lives on their own as they are supposed to be adults, or Ceres and the mothers take them in and admit they are still considering them as kids and they have to be their parents.

Shizuko is mad at Zecht for letting the girls in Ceres's care and tells him that he should have kept the girls with him. So why did she accept them when they came back in the first place? Her actions and her preachings don't add up. Just slap them in the face when they first came back. No need to take the girls in if it is to blame Zecht for that later.

Zecht went on his way and became a great man. The girls maybe could have grown too if they left. But not only didn't the mothers help them, they made everything they could to keep the girl's morale and self-esteem at the lowest. Not wanting to help them is one thing, taking them in to make them miserable is just toxic parenting IMO.

But like you said, maybe it's just a difference of culture and we will have to agree to disagree.

Dex-chan lover
No, the daughters never join Ceres's harem.

After the second major defeat of the Hero's party, Zecht decides that he's not worthy of the title of Hero and the girls all suffer from heavy PTSD and don't want to fight any more. So Zecht decides to disband the party.

The three girls want to go live with Ceres. He accepts but only sees them as his daughters.

They finally join Zecht's harem after he has regained his title of Hero (even if he tried to refuse the title).
Wow... Talk about pathetic... He didn't give two shits about them, they knew about it and then decide to become his fuck toys again because he turned a leaf. How many times can you forgive a person???

What nonesense. Welp not that I care. for them anwy. I wanna see the previous hero party members who will actually join Ceres' harem

Dex-chan lover
My problem is that at this time of the story, the kids have already been humbleled down, there is no need to make everything you can to destroy the little self esteem they still have unless you need to do so to make yourself feel better.

I would have been fine with the moms refusing to take them back and force character development on the kids. They have made all they could to be sure the kids had no place to go back to anyway. But if you take them back in and never make anything to help them improve, it means that you enjoy seeing your kids miserable.
Take the case of Lida. I think she's the worst case here, by far. After their defeat against Mamon, she can't even hold a sword without her whole body trembling. What do the mothers and the previous Sword Saint do to have her move on? They fight her 3 VS 1 and beat the crap out of her day in and day out and call that training and laugh at her. I couldn't see that as a "serves you right" scene, it was straight up bullying.

Why not? If you want to show that the mothers are better than the kids, show them being better persons as well. Like I said, they are good wives to Ceres, but terrible mothers to their kids. The kids are not the one who wronged the mothers, it was their husbands. Yet the vengance against the kids is way stronger than what they did to their husbands.
I don't mind the mothers being harsh to their kids. My problem is that it is the only type of interaction they have. They act like they hate their kids, and Ceres never cared about being kicked out anyway. So they don't need to punish the kids on behalf of Ceres.

Then why didn't the mother oppose Ceres's decision to take them back? It's not like they fear to talk back to him. Like I said, you either cut them out and force them to take their own responsibilities. Or you acknowledge that they can't be left alone and that they need help. But if you take them back just as someone to put down to boost your own ego, you're a bad person.
Wow, if what you write is true they're a bunch of Toxic Moms. they're no better than their daughter. good wives for ceres but bad mothers. we all know that the husbands are doing wrong the most (even though only Zecht's father is the worst of them all) Zecht and his party sin so far only to kick Ceres out of the party (aside from betraying Ceres in a romantic aspect) which is pretty much about it and Ceres already forgot about it. and the party got Karma/punishment because of it. MILF Desire for vengeance is so strong that they're decided to jump on their kids who were already in down condition and double down their punishment. like Lida for example who you say got jumped 3vs1 (who's the other tho) is equivalent to a vet homeless man with PTSD who got jumped on by some random. The moms treat the party sin equal to them destroying the whole kingdom. so how does Ceres react to it, the 3 girls return to him? Does he keep silent about it and let the MILFS punish their children more for shit and giggles? imo zecht has the best character development. if maybe someday they have children in the future from Ceres and the children accidentally make a mistake or do something wrong to Ceres, I can't imagine what would happen to them.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, if what you write is true they're a bunch of Toxic Moms. they're no better than their daughter. good wives for ceres but bad mothers. we all know that the husbands are doing wrong the most (even though only Zecht's father is the worst of them all) Zecht and his party sin so far only to kick Ceres out of the party (aside from betraying Ceres in a romantic aspect) which is pretty much about it and Ceres already forgot about it. and the party got Karma/punishment because of it. MILF Desire for vengeance is so strong that they're decided to jump on their kids who were already in down condition and double down their punishment. like Lida for example who you say got jumped 3vs1 (who's the other tho) is equivalent to a vet homeless man with PTSD who got jumped on by some random. The moms treat the party sin equal to them destroying the whole kingdom. so how does Ceres react to it, the 3 girls return to him? Does he keep silent about it and let the MILFS punish their children more for shit and giggles? imo zecht has the best character development. if maybe someday they have children in the future from Ceres and the children accidentally make a mistake or do something wrong to Ceres, I can't imagine what would happen to them.
Ceres never says anything against the MILFs.

To tell the end of Lida's story, after being bullied by the mothers (two of the mothers and the former sword saint who married Ceres later to be accurate) for several days, she finds a magic sword that fights automatically for her. This sword allows Lida to fight back against the three wives... for about five minutes. Then Ceres shows them that the magic sword reacts to hostility and that if they approach Lida sneakily like an assassin, the sword doesn't react and that they can keep bullying Lida.

He is 100% on the side of the MILFs and never stand up for the girls.

I'm still reading this manga because the premise of this story was pretty funny, and I hope they change the elements that pissed me off. But the more I read the novel, the more I felt sorry for the kids and the more angry I got at Ceres and the mothers.

Dex-chan lover
Noice.....🌟🌟🌟 Why the so delayed though•́⁠ ⁠ ⁠‿⁠ ⁠,⁠•̀

Dex-chan lover
Bro fuck all of them little whores. They all "loved" Ceres, but fucked Zect for status. Hope they all get raped to death by orcs.
Nah dude just wants his milfs and is good with everything. he never liked any of the girls in that way. they’re all basically his stepkids now

Dex-chan lover
yes and another one where there's a sick boyfriend lying in the bed while the girlfriend posing and smiling
i don't think i've seen that one unless it's just the edit of the alien meme. i know i've seen the alien meme be edited and used as a base for images that sound similar to what you described.

Dex-chan lover
Nah dude just wants his milfs and is good with everything. he never liked any of the girls in that way. they’re all basically his stepkids now
Doesn’t matter Ceres’ thoughts on the matter. The point is how big of trash the daughters are.

Dex-chan lover
Ceres never says anything against the MILFs.

To tell the end of Lida's story, after being bullied by the mothers (two of the mothers and the former sword saint who married Ceres later to be accurate) for several days, she finds a magic sword that fights automatically for her. This sword allows Lida to fight back against the three wives... for about five minutes. Then Ceres shows them that the magic sword reacts to hostility and that if they approach Lida sneakily like an assassin, the sword doesn't react and that they can keep bullying Lida.

He is 100% on the side of the MILFs and never stand up for the girls.

I'm still reading this manga because the premise of this story was pretty funny, and I hope they change the elements that pissed me off. But the more I read the novel, the more I felt sorry for the kids and the more angry I got at Ceres and the mothers.
the MILF might as well kill their children and make some new children with Ceres if they hate their children so much. The reason they accept 3 girls back is probably to bully them or flex their power/superiority (So what about the 2 girls aside Lida fate?) i feel so sorry about the Zecth party. they're young and make mistakes and they already got punished by it. Zecht especially learned from his mistakes, trying to make amends for all his mistakes and be a better person by helping poor people in the slum and went solo adventures and finally achieving his status as a True Hero and even bringing peace between the Demon and Human (something mc incapable to do). Meanwhile, mc enjoying some MILF's pussy grip and becoming the dragon god for no reason :haa: .

Dex-chan lover
As much as most of you want the daughters to have a worst life than they have now, this manga isn't that dark to have those kinds of retribution upon them.

Do remember that the husbands who did worst to the mothers were quote on quote, given a second chance but will suffer once they continue their bad behavior.

As for me, I just want to see their reactions to them knowing that Ceres picked their mother's over them.
It's "worse life" and "did worse", not worst, "quote unquote", and mothers, not mother's (plural, not posessive)

Users who are viewing this thread