Yuusha no Gawari ni Maou Toubatsu Shitara Tegara wo Yokodoroi Saremashita - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
I've completely forgot what happened with the fake(?) hero after arga left.
I skimmed from the start and:
MC & idiot had the same symbols but one is upside down, for no reason they all conclude idiot's one is the hero (skimmed to fast to know if there was evidence of some kind).
Time skip to MC & 2 people fight demon king while idiot is literally just standing behind shouting nonsense, MC cut off it's head and idiot ran up and said he killed it and somehow nobody cared to say no.
Time skip to some castle/town, MC chooses a time when nobody is there to call out idiot's bullshit and idiot runs off and claims MC is cursed & insane so MC has to flee (makes no sense).
Demon lord's head "revived" or was still alive & chomped it's way through the castle & killed 1/2 of MCs fighting buddies (brother of the whiney bitch that showed up in recent chapters), while idiot ran away.
Time skip to idiot showing up at some town saying "haha I'm the hero", town saying "we have bandit problems".
Time skip to hero being sold as a slave, apparently having been beaten by the random bandits & sold.

Dex-chan lover
Me too. I thought he was still living it up in the capital lol

though this is definitely way funnier, spending his days despised and mocked for claiming he was the hero.
as Willie29 said, the demon king's head they took as a trophy was still alive and burned down the capital once the hero forced out arga. Last we heard of the hero, his reputation plummeted and he had gone into hiding rather than fight the demon king. And, as was said here, since he's a weakling compared to arga or the swordsman, he got caught by bandits while running.

Double-page supporter
how did he get put into slavery?
He runs away from the capital after the demon started to kill people, he left behind the girl (magician or healer, idk), he went to a village. But that village was in reality the nest of thiefs... Didn't show anymore about him, and here we are... Since he turned a slave... You should guess what happened in the village...

Dex-chan lover
For a second there, I thought this was a story Arga was spinning, but then I remembered how pathetic the "hero" was.

Also, I love how the slaves are just out right mocking him.

Dex-chan lover
For a second there, I thought this was a story Arga was spinning, but then I remembered how pathetic the "hero" was.

Also, I love how the slaves are just out right mocking him.
Yeahh ima be honest I really thought it was arga continuing his story. I'm hesitating whether it's a dodgy translation or just shit storytelling by the author

Dex-chan lover
the other slaves sure are casual about having to fight
they probaly knew it was gonna happen its just funny to see how Nonchalant they are

Dex-chan lover
I thought it was a flashback chapter, after what they said it seemed like an introduction to a backstory
Yea I legit thought it was going into a flashback too. The transition between the two scenes was not well done imo

Dex-chan lover
Some Hero. Sounds more like some rich noble's spoiled brat.

Dex-chan lover
Bruv, just how weak are you that you can't even break free from that slave traders chains. 😑

Users who are viewing this thread