Yuusha no Gawari ni Maou Toubatsu Shitara Tegara wo Yokodoroi Saremashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Group Leader
I feel like you're bein real hard on yourself over your english. It's honestly better then some of the TL's I've seen from first language's

Dex-chan lover
@sviiseven Page 13 the word "something" is misspelled. Did not expect him to unmask himself already but at least it's a progress of his growth from his past. Thanks for doing this chapter & at least there are people aware of this series. Regardless if you do plan to continue it or not, thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
This translation is WAY better than the previous one. Shame you had to do so when the mystery od MC's face was revealed. That always ruins things for me ;-;

Why do I feel like I just lost my virginity in this chapter.

Also fuck the potion girl. MC is in a random village, doing collect nuts quest. He clearly does not care about fame.

thank you for the chapter. continue or not, keep up the good works sir.

Dex-chan lover
Huh? When did horne die? He survived the fight with the demon lorde in chapter 1 and was even there when Arg left.

Dex-chan lover
@mayo remember that the demon lord head revived and destroyed the capital and horne sacrificed himself so their companion could escape (the lady not the moron hero)

It's just not the same with a pretty face, the helmet should have stayed on.

Fed-Kun's army
@kaminomikan
She just found out her brother died and that Arga knew. You don't need any info as to why she'll act like that, just basic knowledge of emotions.
Among the things people tend to do at the death of a loved one:
1) Become depressed.
2) Seek vengeance. (if said loved one was killed)
3) Seek someone to lash out at. (which in this case was Arga)

Users who are viewing this thread