Yuusha no Gawari ni Maou Toubatsu Shitara Tegara wo Yokodoroi Saremashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
@LordTrollbias His lashing back doesn't help the situation either though. That he does so is just as understandable as her flying off the handle because he kept her brother's death a secret. He hit a sore spot with her and she then hit a sore spot with him. All in all people saying things in a heated moment you hope they will regret later. I wouldn't praise him lashing back.

He definitely should have said something about the brother being dead and how that happened though... Just letting her string herself along until she finds out from someone else later is not a good look. That said his interpersonal skills are definitely underdeveloped and his treatment by the hero etc to date haven't set him up to deal with any of that shit. Him opening up etc shows that he is learning a bit more about that stuff.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update. Merry Christmas everyone!

Dex-chan lover
@Namwal
Reno Ilir was/is under the previous demon control. That's why it knows stuff she otherwise shouldn't.

Dex-chan lover
This might sound crazy but what if he wore the helmet when fighting and took it off afterward?

Thanks for the translation.

i know im going against the stream here but he should have killed her
because she is the only charackter capable of directly connecting him with the hero party...
also she is so damn guile able they will probably feed her some bs story and use her to kill off the damn town...
reception girl may know of him too but she can't directly go to the "hero" and betray him
and at least she has the brains to think that since he left the capital way before the demon lord incident he might not be connected to it...
all in all reception girl is a far lower risk compared to that useless gangho low intelligence tsundere...

to be precise the moment she leaves the vicinity of the town would be the moment i kill her

I skim read the whole series in 5 minutes because I like the art. Literally every problem in this series could be fixed with an explanation. He could just have told her the truth. I hate forced drama, especially when it's used to artifically extend a plot.

Dex-chan lover
Why do I feel like I just lost my virginity in this chapter.

Also fuck the potion girl. MC is in a random village, doing collect nuts quest. He clearly does not care about fame.
He's just as much at fault... he's literally hiding sh*t and not even properly explaining himself.

And she's obviously in grief over her brother's death, not the best most logical state of mind...

MC literally explains nothing and then complains when others steal his credit when he leaves it wide open...

Users who are viewing this thread