Yuusha no Gawari ni Maou Toubatsu Shitara Tegara wo Yokodoroi Saremashita

Dropped this.
Don't really know, is it the translation or the original Japanese, but I can't comprehend the story/dialogue even after 6 chapters

Supporter
Manga kind of bad. Putting aside the horrific translation, the story is just meh at best and the character interaction was dull.

Downright horrible translation/proofreading. The basic understanding of how english works is missing here and it makes it impossible to follow. Hopefully this translation doesnt deter other groups from picking it up.

It has some mistakes but it's not that bad ? Why js everyone on mangadex so entitled lol

Double-page supporter
It's hard to like this due to the Beta MC. He just seems useless despite how strong he is.

He says he wants to be "Low-Key" But doesn't even try, surely someone like him could easily be if he wanted too but for some reason reveals himself all the time.

Just find too many holes into this story despite it I'm trying to like it... But the Romance is just as bad. I don't understand how it developed so quickly..

I appreciate the effort though but can you like improve the translations? I read all the chapters and only swiping through most of it cause I don't have a single clue what they're talking about

I don't think translations are supposed to be literal? Like a'why are you very cruel" is probably "why are you so upset" or something like that

Dex-chan lover
I think the old translation were fine, nice to know the team decided to continue it.

Dex-chan lover
@Koizu
The link to the webnovel raws is wrong.

An error has occurred.

This novel was deleted due to user withdrawal.

If you do not know the cause of the error, check the
help or various manuals .

... Wow, why was that kid even there? Seems like they were just a burden -- Didn't contribute in anyway, beside near the end.

Dex-chan lover
I don't even know what this is about. Just Goblin Slayer in a world without goblin domination?

chapter 10 will slap many people that have commented here in the face
not every helmet wearing mc is a goblin slayer ripp off
for one our mc is embarressed by his in ability to talk to others normaly and tries to change, goblin slayer doesnt care except for 1 or 2 people

Users who are viewing this thread