Yuusha Party ni Kawaii Ko ga Ita no de, Kokuhaku Shite Mita - Ch. 40.1

Dex-chan lover
worth noting that in the "you will hurt the one you love" square it showed the hero's childhood friend instead of cecilia
I bet we are getting a bait and switch soon with the hero "going out with the girl he loves" shocking youki

ty for tl
(editing this text in between brackets to say I have no clue what happens next and that is just a guess so I don't get warned by a mod for commenting my thoughts again)

Dex-chan lover
"To the point I want to hit his face with a cream pie"
Why use that word in particular? I know that he means an actual cake, but really, just no.
bOkA7Qp.png

Dex-chan lover
Why use that word in particular? I know that he means an actual cake, but really, just no.
You have a choice between making the effort to separate sex things from everyday language or just letting people erase foods from the spacetime continuum by naming sex things after them

Dex-chan lover
If it's a exact translation it makes sense, the sexual slang is only really common in the english language i'd guess.

Dex-chan lover
What? Him? A vampire?
What ever gave you that idea
Even without smelling blood from that guy, he looked about as vampire-y as one can be. All he is lacking is some bats to live in his castle.
Why doesn't he disguise himself better?

Double-page supporter
The current Generation mind is too polluted.

Dex-chan lover
hmmm the consulting kinda reminds me of fortune telling. What people, both for and against, forget about fortune telling is that, whether you're doing it for others or yourself, it's intentionally both incredibly vague and complicated because it's not supposed to give answers but justifications for you to act on your own answers and feelings. You're playing on a person's tendance to hear what they want to hear to get them to act on their personal feelings while their waffling about. Of course, if you were decisive, you wouldn't need any of this shit in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread