Yuusha Party wo Oidasareta Kiyoubinbou ~Party Jijou de Fuyojitsushi wo Yatteita Kenshi, Bannou e to Itaru~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Sweeeeeeeeeet cuuuuuuute
Now the only thing which will be more sweet is meeting the MC with his former party and humiliation of being so dumb and weak

Dex-chan lover
I clearly must be like the older sister too because I don't see what they meant. Looked like he was just doing whatever was necessary to win and not this attacker and defender from the back line business.

Hell what do I know?!

I feel like after this, it's gonna rewind a few hours to go back to the guild and the fallout of soloing a level 92 black dragon with a self-proclaimed born again swordsman.

I dare the tank and the mage to pull some bullshit like, 'nah, he ain't strong, we like weakened it down to like 5%' stuff

Dex-chan lover
This manga was a fun "I am actually why they succeed" story, until that black dragon fight. It has just killed my reason to continue. The "jack of all trades, master of none but often better than one" had my expectation that the manga would be about the guy being a boon to any party due to his ability to adjust to different roles when needed.

Instead they went for solo party Master of all OP MC. Took every suspension of disbelief out.

"The Impregnable Demon King’s Castle and the Expelled Black Mage of the Hero’s Party" is a better version of this story

Dex-chan lover
Bruh. Just stop sniping Galaxy Degen Scans.... They're still actively releasing this series.
Just block the group and let them be, at least they managed to make GDS resume this serie again after having it dropped for such a long time lol (still not a snipe tho)
Wow, major props for being able to use that hell-site.

Most of the devices I've used to try have caught fire from the malware-filled ads.
Lol yeah, tried it once and immediately closed that shit, i think some aggregators grabbed all their shit chapters, remember seeing until like 22.3 lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What the hell happened to the chapter selection?
Why'd they mix up the trash scans with the actual good scans?
I liked it better when it was still separated

Dex-chan lover
Bruh. Just stop sniping Galaxy Degen Scans.... They're still actively releasing this series.
Thanks to them, GDS finally updating the manga, well for me i think they trying to make them look good, being a good person after not updating it at all until someone finally picking the series and translate themself

Dex-chan lover
This dumbass really is trying to pull the we weakened it shit?!?

I'm waiting for Luna or as this translation group calls her, "Moon", to bounce from this shitty party and swap over.

Need her to testify.
tbf, they did weaken it. Not much, but they did. And depending on how close mc's fight were that might have mattered for making a solo kill possible.
On the other hand, it also made it know of one of his deus ex machina trump cards beforehand, making it able to sacrifice its tail to survive it. So unless the slight weakening mattered before that point, their spar with the dragon before it tele'd might have only made it a harder fight.

Dex-chan lover
Whether they've already weakened the dragon or not, it doesn't change the fact that they let the damn thing escape to lower levels and putting the lives of newbie explorers at risk.

Just put these guys on a guillotine and be done with it.

Users who are viewing this thread