Yuusha Party wo Oidasareta Kiyoubinbou ~Party Jijou de Fuyojitsushi wo Yatteita Kenshi, Bannou e to Itaru~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 21 - The Jack of All Trades g…

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the release

Edit: Sophia yandere mode unlocked

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh my! Did GD Scans upload a chapter all by themselves? Without needing a sniper to help them get into it? What big boys they have become!

Totally saying this without looking at the obvious bag of money the team was obviously given to post the chapter
I was actually wondering that hahaha, expecting a snipe to appear to get some better tl than rightdark at least.

Dex-chan lover
Buddy missed his chance with Selma, RIP. The microbikini will have to suffice ;_;

Dex-chan lover
There are six more scanlated chapters (albeit chopped up chapters in several parts) ahead of this chapter somewhere on the manga sites. If chopped up chapters are not your cup of tea, it might be better to wait for the full chapter to be released later.

Dex-chan lover
Respect to the man for staying strong. That was a difficult battle for any hot-blooded male.

Dex-chan lover
I'm rooting for Sophia, myself, too. Selma lusts after him, but Sophia feels like she could have a real relationship with him and not just be sexy times.
I 100% agree. Can't get more real than getting into a relationship with an underage girl.

Dex-chan lover
Rain makes me 😭😭😭
... that will be kinda of incest lol..

Rain and Orun are relative actually ...and rabbit clan executive will notice during night orun quit their clan

Oliver will be arrested and put into prison

and about orun become criminal ...

its actually something he agree with..

since he kinda making marquis become his partner -in -crime

and the crime its... barge into prison and release oliver out

other 2 member of hero party also joining both ( both actually reflect their action and asking forgiveness from orun )

lastly about luna...

she joined rabbit clan ..then ditch it because her only goal to follow anywhere orun want go

this series might be the only hero party get together on whole again ..with MC ...and all start on journey again

Dex-chan lover
That elementary schooler should just get back to learning how to color within the lines. Maybe that'd help her learn to avoid stepping out of line with her older sister regarding said sister's personal interactions.

The yandere loli trope is everywhere and I'm not gonna lie the joke is getting kinda old ( for me, I read a lot )

There's been a concerted effort to beat the Japanese audience over the head with lolicon for at least a decade and a half, now. The results are surely as desired: now you have people openly voicing pedophilic lust and even treating patently beautiful girls--particularly those like Selma--as objectionable/revolting instead and by comparison. And that's happening outside of Japan.

Dex-chan lover
When Imouto-chan disapproves of Onee-san's wanton behavior...
B2LiZvu.png

This one frame here just fucking killed me. :kek:

Dex-chan lover
... that will be kinda of incest lol..

Rain and Orun are relative actually ...and rabbit clan executive will notice during night orun quit their clan

Oliver will be arrested and put into prison

and about orun become criminal ...

its actually something he agree with..

since he kinda making marquis become his partner -in -crime

and the crime its... barge into prison and release oliver out

other 2 member of hero party also joining both ( both actually reflect their action and asking forgiveness from orun )

lastly about luna...

she joined rabbit clan ..then ditch it because her only goal to follow anywhere orun want go

this series might be the only hero party get together on whole again ..with MC ...and all start on journey again
You mean that after we get to know all these great characters that we suddenly kick them all to the curb? Just like that!?

Users who are viewing this thread