Yuusha Party wo Oidasareta Kiyoubinbou ~Party Jijou de Fuyojitsushi wo Yatteita Kenshi, Bannou e to Itaru~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 15

Guys, they're up to chapter 24 on their site. Nothing is going to be changing any time soon with these chapters translation wise. It's going to be the same MTL garbage with no signs of improvement or proof reading.

Dex-chan lover
Putting the translation aside, it is very refreshing to see a MC really chewing out his former party like this. I feel like it very rarely happens if at all.

Dex-chan lover
…what happened? did the proofreader get a heart attack? Y’all were improving a while back…now you got me thinking if the raws were indeed chopped up like this, or heresy was committed…

Dex-chan lover
Literal fucking gibberish, like what the fuck man. It's like you ran it through multiple languages before english.

Dex-chan lover
I... what the fuck does this means
eBEBzJw.png

Group Leader
I'm just going to make this clear for people that are new to MangaDex (because some comments strongly hint at that). It's not a "MangaDex team" that scanlates mangas, it can be just about anyone and they can upload it. Some other websites also actually just rip chapters off those that were uploaded here, but they also don't update if people fix things.

Dex-chan lover
Once again if you don't know the languages involved then please don't even fucking try

Dex-chan lover
That smirk, befitting of a TRUE hero.

Glad the guild master isn't blind to everything that happens.

As for punishing the only group, probably won't be as severe as some other manga, but even if it's just a simple drop in ranking, it could be even worse as it'll spread like wildfire that the hero's party lost a rank.

The worst punishment for these types is always humility. Hope they serve a large helping of it.

Double-page supporter
I'm normally happy when someone picks up what is basically a dead manga. This has made me reconsider. Website ads on pages, not just combining the chapters together despite having translated the whole thing already. Low qual scans. It's awful. If anyone reads this and is planning on going to their website use a adblock even if its only for their site.

Dex-chan lover
this was just painful to read, while i appreciate a release, i'd rather it be in a way that it made sense and was cohesive, use enchanter and stick with it, this reeks of mtl that wasn't looked at by a human

Users who are viewing this thread