Yuusha Party o Oida Sareta Kiyou Binbou - Vol. 4 Ch. 11 - The jack of all trades is surpassing his limits

Dex-chan lover
Dangit. I was looking forward to the fight this chapter, but the entire chapter is just protect the noobs + self buffs to prep for the fight. :qq:

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the proper scan! :hearts:
Is what I wanna say.... but degen really do be shooting themselves in the face with alot of TLs these days. They take months to upload, so they get picked up by new folk, and then all of a sudden... a chapter after like 9 months... then long waits between what they subsequently upload, or the quality is bad

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the proper scan! :hearts:

It's so much nicer to read manga when the pages aren't fuzzy; you can actually appreciate the smaller details of art that gets ruined by poor scan quality. Hope to see you guys continue this one!
Well thats the difference between using the potato quality raws from Nicovideo, where serie is officially published vs the Volume raws, which is the only thing i can take GDS for, if only it wasn't because they are so scummy (translation quality from them being a hit or miss sometimes, likely because how many series they tend to pick and then leave lol)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Good chap, thanks for the TL. Looks like a duplicated speech bubble at the bottom of page 16, though.

Dex-chan lover
galaxy degen playing the long game
releases 1 chapter every 4 that gets released in broken english

ill say it again, jus call it quits at this point, yall forgot about this meh manga
and still stumbling

Dex-chan lover
"Wake the fuck up, Degenerates. We have a scanlator to burn."

Srsly tho why it took so long? There's always a hibernation phase with the manga you scanlate. If it's because you lack the staff, then just drop this. This manga is getting stale tbh. But then again appreciate the TL. Reading that monkey nft version overwhelmed my brain autocorrect function.

Users who are viewing this thread