Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyou Shu Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau - Ch. 73 - To C-Rank

Dex-chan lover
The majority of the non-Rein portion of the party would also like him to stop sleeping on the floor and start sleeping with them, but they're in the wrong book for that.
Wrong book, wrong MC. This dude could marry all of them and still suggest to sleep on the floor. On their wedding night.

But tbh, I still find that better than the MCs that get all these girls around him.....but then only focus on the first heroine, throwing away all those other girls feelings like they nothing.

Dex-chan lover
As much as I likes the anime they really cherry picked what they included. I know that's common practice as the obvs can't include everything, it jus felt really weird to see things get skipped but still progress further than this. If I hadn't read this I would have just assumed it was jus another garbage anime that doesn't flesh out any plot.
Its already common knowledge that in terms of world building: novel > manga > anime

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes. The time honored house hunting mini-arc.

Who wants to bet that there's gonna be a ghost girl haunting the one they pick? :02:

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how often they say "normally it's impossible" in mangas like this. Kind of drains the meaning out of "impossible".

A child is a child, even if she's a demi-god.

I think it's possible the party might potentially want to buy a house, but I could be wrong.
I hate when manga say "impossible" too. They just need to say uncommon or rare. Like how could this be the first and only time something like this has happened?

Supporter
Meanwhile, Natalie be like
im-gonna-take-you-home-anime.gif

Users who are viewing this thread