Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyou Shu Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Rain's strength

Dex-chan lover
prepare the bunny scouts mission: locate and retrieve all medicinal herbs and report back with findings. may consume any grass or weeds that are not necessary to the mission.

Aggregator gang
Haven't read this since the very 1st chapter...not many chapters so I re-read it...meh~...

Thank you for the chapter update looks fluffy (just like the 1st time I read it) please don't drop it.

Dex-chan lover
So next chapter will be interesting since
normal tamers can not tame multiple animals at once like a swarm of (sadly not female humanoid) bunnies
or multiple classifications of beasts like normal animals and insects
. The MC is not aware due to parts of his background that should come up later, and the "hero" party never dealt with any other tamers, but Kanade is aware

@feha : male ego and social pressure, better to accept and lose then refuse and be branded a coward.

@jimmyclear @Bluedudu : slavery requires permanence, this is closer to short term kidnaping

Dex-chan lover
@sjmcc13 right, of course author (or mc in authors view of him) would deem it more reasonable to lose a bet with an actual human being on the line (granted, in this manga said human is at least a slave/object, so its not detestable on a foundational level to bet her (instead the issue lies prior to that, in the "human is ... object" part of the sentence)), than to be considered a coward or someone without enough time/energy on his hand to bother with duels from strangers (or simply valuing ppl enough to not take any risk at all).
And of course this kind of trashekai is something I will still end up reading, even if I loathe the mc already if this is his reason.

I was honestly hoping for it to simply be poor adaptation :p

edit: just a note that the passive aggressive tones was not meant at you, the one giving the answer, but rather at the world in general, myself for hoping this could be anything than trashekai and instead have reasonable thought behind it, and specific the manga in general :p realised it was not entirely obvious as the mention might make it seem a bit personalyl aimed at the one mentioned :d

Dex-chan lover
Know of a superior method of his class to complete the quest. Doesn't use it from the get go. -_-

Users who are viewing this thread