Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyou Shu Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - How To Fight As A Beast Tamer

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how poisonous birds will work in the real life.

edit:
I just found out it exist. But rather than injecting it’s poison/venom into its victims, it only poisonous if they were eaten by the predator.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, I was expecting him to tame her too, but I guess this isn't a - *checks tags* no, wait, this actually is a harem manga...

you know... random poisonous birds in the sky, near a city, near a bridge which is passed heavily, unguarded or no pest(swarming birds like these are pests) control

nothing new.

What? you don't have poisonous ravens near your area??

Dex-chan lover
@CaTastrophy427 : who said he is not going to "tame" her, MC seems to be into willing "companions", not slaves.

@kingguy3 : They are pretty, and to much of a hassle to get rid of combined with not being predators???? It is going to be a factor of how much damage they do vs how much it would cost to clean them up, and considering that there are likely monsters right outside the walls doing things like destroying crops...

If those birds are so fucking OP, why doesn't he always have a flock with him?
The ravens just defeated a "superpowerful dragon race" member in mere seconds. So it would surely work in most monsters?
Looks like a waste of potential to me.

Contributor
@HayashidaYuki As a note, it is actually not that uncommon that a poisonous creature is brightly colored, or marked in certain ways. Some animals take advantage of that fact. For example, coral snakes are a very poisonous type of snake, but there are other types of snakes that "mimic" the red, yellow, and black bands that coral snake has, except they are in a different order. This is the basic of an old rhyme "Red on black, venom will lack. Red on yellow will kill a fellow." In most cases, this rhyme holds true, but there have been instances of mutations or aberrant colorations that go against the rhyme, so it cannot be considered correct every single time.

Users who are viewing this thread