Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyou Shu Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - How To Fight As A Beast Tamer

Dex-chan lover
@Doramas - well, he seems to always have some poisonous animals on hand, no need to carry them around all the time. This is a scary world, with that many poisonous animals.
But the real point is, MC is very much under-utilizing his tamer ability, which is why the hero party underestimated him that much. (well, that, and the fact they're stupid people who know nothing of the value of scouting and logistics)

It's venomous, not poisonous.
Venom = it bites you, you die.
Poison = you bite it, you die.
Why can no one get this right? I know it's a nitpick, but it's one of the most common errors that involves words that mean two very different things.

Dragon Waifu obtained. At this point Rain's party is more powerful than his former. Rooting for the Kanade x Rain ship.

@7x9000 You're absolutely right. I've asked the uploader to change it. With that said, please keep in mind that a lot of folk working in scanlations isn't English native, myself included, so this sort of thing may happen every now and then

Dex-chan lover
Nice, that evil face in the panel where he threatens her when she asks "what if I refuse?" really showed the manga wasn't like I thought. I really didn't expect mc to actually be a black-faced megane-kun sans glasses

@7x9000 it is in fact not quite that easy. Particularly regarding poisons - many are still dangerous when injected. I haven't heard of an exception to the venom "rule" you propose tho, but it is most definitely not part of the definition of the term.
It becomes even more fun when toxins are included too, as then you can get sentences like "...the golden poison frog (Phyllobates terribilis), has enough toxin..."

Aggregator gang
Tania is a 15 year old kid huh because kanade said she's a bad kid

Users who are viewing this thread