Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyou Shu Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau - Vol. 8 Ch. 68

Dex-chan lover
Tamer ability doesn't just make waifus out of non-humans, but also commandeer an enemy's summons. MC's too OP. I wonder if it could also commandeer raise dead minions.

Dex-chan lover
It is quite rare to see a more sensible MC who refuse to say his name in front of enemy without cautions.
It was also sad seeing the comment section of the anime for that, him refusing was criticized by so many, because the other character had been openly said his name so much in front of the demon. Failing to consider that the demon A. probably didnt care about it prior so didnt pay attention, and B. that was almost certainly a curse or contract of some kind and if he answered with his name he would be screwed.

Dex-chan lover
Tamer ability doesn't just make waifus out of non-humans, but also commandeer an enemy's summons. MC's too OP. I wonder if it could also commandeer raise dead minions.
Shockingly the anime gave better details on how he took control. He already showed that tamers can taker over other tamers skill. And wen he was looking at the magic circle (aka the formula) the demon was using to control the others he realized it was the same basis as taming spells, it was just a demon version. (remember that different animal types need different variants of the magic circle) So he applied the same ability of overriding who is the master.

Dex-chan lover
Let me check something
  • 55 Water doesn't taste like water
  • 56 Manga taking years to cover small sections of story
  • 57 My cat farts every time I pick her up
Yep it was number 56 on the Reasons I'm Losing My Freaking Mind list
I demand the full list... NOW!

Finally this arc end, it takes so long...
Btw good job for team to make this project, looks forward for next chapter if something bad isn't gonna happen. Thanks ^^

Dex-chan lover
Those girls were yelling out his name that entire fight there's no way the Demon didn't hear it like 10 times.

Dex-chan lover
wait, so he could tame all those doggos and sick them on the demon... ?
Why didn't he do that down there ?
Oh right, plot, had to wait for the loli.

Dex-chan lover
At least the demon was a good sport about losing, let it sink in that the literal DEMON was a better loser than the HERO.

Users who are viewing this thread