Yuusha Party wo Oidasareta Kiyoubinbou ~Party Jijou de Fuyojitsushi wo Yatteita Kenshi, Bannou e to Itaru~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The recruited Jack of all…

I was all hyped since he said no but looks like this will be another one of those ‘i got kicked by my former party but i found a harem in my new party’

Dex-chan lover
"Yeah I'm called and recognised as the greatest enchanter, but HE is truly the greatest enchanter"
Pfft, yeah sure. Even if he was kicked out, he was still in the number one party - People would recognise he's abilities because he would have been under a greater scrutiny from others. This feels silly and unbelievable compared to other "I was kicked out of the hero's party because everyone thought I was useless" stories.

Dex-chan lover
What's up with the wholesomeness in this average manga?! Black magic?:thonk:

Contributor
Selma, minmax RPG gamer promoting cheese strats for better powerleveling. And certified siscon. :pepela:

Alright, so this time we have inter-party politics and rivalries in play. So... this chapter introduces a character who's practically an adoptive grandfather to the protagonist. How am I supposed to believe he's important to the MC when he doesn't even have a name? Or is his name literally Gramps?

page 8 panel 3 has copy-paste repeated text...

Dex-chan lover
0ROgeAy.png

"Wow, turns out I'm a lolicon"

Dex-chan lover
Mc when Selma held his hand to convince him: I sleep
Mc when Sophia begged her while looking cute: Real shit?

Mf is a lolicon aite, we got it

Users who are viewing this thread