Yuusha Party wo Oidasareta Kiyoubinbou ~Party Jijou de Fuyojitsushi wo Yatteita Kenshi, Bannou e to Itaru~

Just a question. Was reading chapter 21 when it stopped working(loading pages), and all chapters up to 25 just disappeared. Does this happen alot or is there a glitch?

Dex-chan lover
Question to anyone that has read the novels: Does Orun or Orn, develop feelings for Selma or Sofia? I feel like the whole Sofia being in love situation and Orn showing small hints of admiration is super forced. She's clearly much younger than and still a teenager. Plus I much like his dynamic with Selma.

I just wish the author doesn't force this child x adult romance on the pretense that Sofia has "mature" personality for her age. I would appreciate any spoils by novel readers.

Dex-chan lover
I loved the beginning, and hated what followed. It went from solid ground, down to earth, to "I'm the OP MC so I can boost myself by 100x32x times" and despite getting screwed, crying blood, there were no lasting effects from that. It's as stupid as it can get.

I feel like there should have been some limiter during his "burst" phase or major aftereffects post-battle because this exponential power-up
is gonna get dry and stale really fast.

Man I hope GDS updates soon coz I refuse to read anything trashdark puts out.

Google translate is better that Rightdark scans. Who is translating there anyways a literal monkey?

I will not read in your website rightdark the Kyuukei warned me already and guys I will warn you too don't I repeat DON'T OPEN THAT SIDE CUZ THE MOMENT YOU DO, NOT ONLY ADWARE WILL INVADE YOU VIRUS, MALWARE AND TROJAN WILL TRY TO GET IN YOUR DEVICE I THINK RIGHTDARK JUST WANTS YOU BANK ACCOUNTS SO DON'T OPEN THAT SHIT HOLE

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Anybody know if this is on hiatus? The raws go up to chapter 29 but that released back in December of 2023. Are we just waiting on the start of the new chapters?

Fed-Kun's army
I enjoy this one a bunch. It’s a great read but it’s a shame it hasn’t been updated for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread