8d96b564-da71-4802-a37d-ba345a3062d3
Zhangar Dex-chan lover Joined Dec 9, 2024 Messages 672 Aug 17, 2026 #3 Filling the gap? Neat. Thanks for the chapter.
blablablub Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 7, 2019 Messages 11,894 Aug 17, 2026 #4 Oh? Rein has learned from Scarlet, I see
UncleKaos Dex-chan lover Joined Jun 30, 2023 Messages 4,120 Aug 17, 2026 #5 Good now it is lesser confusing.
dowiet Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 8, 2023 Messages 5,139 Aug 17, 2026 #6 I've gone and caught up from elsewhere but the chapters leading up to where we are now are hilariously short. Still the content is good at least
I've gone and caught up from elsewhere but the chapters leading up to where we are now are hilariously short. Still the content is good at least
BalrogDeMorgoth Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 8, 2019 Messages 6,378 Aug 17, 2026 #7 Thanks for the chapter
CodexH Fed-Kun's army Joined Jul 14, 2020 Messages 27 Aug 18, 2026 #9 Thank you so much! Please take your time on the rest and/if you are able to