Yuusha-sama no Osananajimi to Iu Settei no Make Heroine ni Tensei shita no de, Chougoushi ni Job Change Shimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
Dumb thinking from Laura. All she has to do is hang out with Lukas for 8 years, and when he finally leaves, she just does whatever, knowing that he won't be back. She doesn't have to go out of her way to avoid him, what's the point?

..... is she stupid? how can them getting together instantly mean "loser heroine" instead of just becoming stronger so they can walk the same path she instantly chooses to distance herself

@Aldis
Nah, I believe Lucas is the ml. Despite the whole idea of putting distance between them, they probably have mutual feelings for each other, probably. He still seems like the male lead.

Double-page supporter
Is she really 20?
fk what an immature biatch
she doesn't have to burn the entire bridge and ruin the road lol

I’ve made the decision to protect you, Laura.
‘Kay, congrats on your decision. Did she say she wants your protection though?

No. I’m coming with you, no matter what you say.
I didn’t find this...cute...? Where’s the consent. Following someone without their permission, even if it’s to “protect them”, isn’t cool.

Dex-chan lover
Don't do it, kiddo. You'll just depress him.

Depress him enough, and he'll become a Dark Hero. High-attack power, abysmal defense, and kind of a crooked moral compass.

Dex-chan lover
The names and terminology here is literally based from Aimer that famous singer said to be the Goddess of Solo Artists

Her meta talk about her character design having been more thought out than the other NPCs made me lol. And the game mechanism of shamelessly looting people's homes in front of the residents in jrpgs.

I love enterprising MCs. Her wanting to develop her own skills rather than making her entire title in relation to a man is great!

It's sad because her sudden change is gotta be blind-sighting Lukas who has seen her as his closest inseparable friend/family all these years. But she'll be condemning herself to a painful unrequited love if she doesn't excise her emotions. Also Petra's adorable.

Without raising suspicion, she said. Well, she has to do a better job of that than what she's done so far 😅 And wigh5how urgent she sounds like, I thought there was only a short time left before the guy leaves but 8 years is still kinda long, I think 🤔

To be honest not like everyone commenting Ill agree with Laura actions. Yeah they can be friends but what if Laura still ends up falling in love with him? Laura just protecting her feelings, and I know its selfish but either that or she gets hurt

Users who are viewing this thread