Yuusha-sama, Sakuya mo Otanoshimi deshita ne. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
Wait, I know this one.

Pointing Rick Dalton

Dex-chan lover
Looking at the official raws, we won't get the bunny girl (new version) until chapter 3
I like her a whole lot more!

Dex-chan lover
He has been corrupted. This is why you all should "train" your resistance to women in the face of your mission!

Dex-chan lover
while this looks cleaner, i think this looks worse than the pre serialization. also kind of a weird decision to make the nun of all characters to be the one to seduce the mc first. i could understand literally any other character but the innocent nun who just finished saying she's never interacted with a man before. what was even the point of changing out the suspicious and horny bunny girl for the timid but secretly horny nun.

Dex-chan lover
while this looks cleaner, i think this looks worse than the pre serialization. also kind of a weird decision to make the nun of all characters to be the one to seduce the mc first. i could understand literally any other character but the innocent nun who just finished saying she's never interacted with a man before. what was even the point of changing out the suspicious and horny bunny girl for the timid but secretly horny nun.
I wonder if it was changed due to the Bunny girl being the agent for the demon king or whatever? So instead of introducing the possible later antagonist now start off with a companion?

Dex-chan lover
Weird that they chose to introduce the priestess first this time. I think I prefer the original's introduction better.

Agreed, the way the mangaka brought in the priestess this time made absolutely no sense. I get this is a comedy but tbh that fell quite flat (insert boob joke here).

Dex-chan lover
Meh, I prefer the one with the bunny girl from the get go. The bunny girl have more mystery to her.

Dex-chan lover
It's odd that this is the second time I've seen this premise

Users who are viewing this thread