Yuusha-sama wa Houshuu ni Hitozuma wo go Kibou desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Fucking a Milf in Front of Her Husband

Dex-chan lover
I read some people on facebook saying there might be NTR that makes the Female Lead fucks the Antagonist in front of protagonists' grave
This is close, but not quite

Dex-chan lover
"I want to have sex with you."
"No."
Two pages later
"Thanks for this afternoon!"

I feel like the author forgot to like, include a couple pages here showing what it was they actually did?
Hopefully some segs latter chapter

Double-page supporter
Why is he assuming she's a MILF? It doesn't say anywhere that she has a child. Is it the same in Japanese or just a mistranslation?

Dex-chan lover
Why is he assuming she's a MILF? It doesn't say anywhere that she has a child. Is it the same in Japanese or just a mistranslation?
Judging from some... forays into the hentai world, proof of child(ren) isn't necessary to be classified as milf , but age & appearance are enough.
Maybe shouldn't be, but it is.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being the guy who's wife gets fucked in front of his grave. Couldn't be me.

Double-page supporter
Judging from some... forays into the hentai world, proof of child(ren) isn't necessary to be classified as milf , but age & appearance are enough.
Maybe shouldn't be, but it is.
Well, it's like saying laser isn't light or CIA isn't an agency. "A Mother I'd Like to Fuck" not being a mother seems dumb to me :/
(btw, thx, I learnt a new word today: foray ^^)

Dex-chan lover
Took a look at the Raw and the word it uses is Hitoduma(ひとづま or 人妻) which translates to married woman. The translator uses Milf as an pseudonym for "Married woman" which is a common mistake and causes a bit of confusion. A married woman are not automatically a milf, she needs to have a child to count as a Milf.

So choose between mistranslation or Faulty word-usage, either would fit.

Dude is just into Netori and not Milfs specifically.

Dex-chan lover
arguing whether or not shes a true milf is all well and good, but shes not even fucking married. this protagonist betrayed his own principles in chapter 2. a widow isnt a married woman and you cant cuck a corpse

Idk yall arguing about something but MILF SUPREMACY MILF!!!! SUPREMACY MILF!!! SUPREMACY!!!

Dex-chan lover
this gia guy was a pathetic and weak man. dying to a slime of all things. these don't even look like particularly strong slimes either, and these ones are a dozen years stronger than the one he died to.

Dex-chan lover
arguing whether or not shes a true milf is all well and good, but shes not even fucking married. this protagonist betrayed his own principles in chapter 2. a widow isnt a married woman and you cant cuck a corpse
he betrayed them in chapter 1. the elf was a slave to that bastard's family for generations, not his wife.

Users who are viewing this thread