Yuusha-sama wa Houshuu ni Hitozuma wo go Kibou desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Fucking a Milf in Front of Her Husband

Dex-chan lover
So far, this is the tamest of NTR plots. He's not actually being a bad guy for giving these women hope of a better future.

This bitch is ridiculous. At least mc is scummy out front. i'Ll fUck aNyOne whO CaN bEat mE becAuSe mY huSbAnD wAntEd me tO ProTect the vIlLAge. What a dumb bitch.

Double-page supporter
arguing whether or not shes a true milf is all well and good, but shes not even fucking married. this protagonist betrayed his own principles in chapter 2. a widow isnt a married woman and you cant cuck a corpse
Man is attracted to married women. Formerly married women are still married women. It's a weird conclusion to think his kink is just netori, it includes it, but is not restricted to it.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda hate this whole "you need to get over husband! I'll OVERWRITE him! I'll make you FORGET him!!!" shtick a lot of these kindsa stories have (be it a hentai or not) cuz like.. people can move on while still holding that person they loved in their hearts. Its honestly mostly just the wording that bothers me i guess, theres better ways to say "you dont need to be bound to the dead forever" or "your dead loved one wouldnt want you to spend your life sulking alone" ykno

Dex-chan lover
I kinda hate this whole "you need to get over husband! I'll OVERWRITE him! I'll make you FORGET him!!!"
I feel like her problem was being bound by her promise instead of loving her husband.
They grew up together in a small village and started dating because they didn't know any better. Now she is wasting her life alone, sexually frustrated to the point she invents the whole "sex in exchange for defeat" thing to silence her guilty conscience and get laid. Her feelings to her husband weren't love, but just loyalty, and it's stupid, just as the MC said.
Even if she would solve the village's problem and left, she wouldn't be able to move on and find a new love. The MC's wording was forceful, but he was right nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread