Yuusha-sama wa Houshuu ni Hitozuma wo go Kibou desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - Royal MILF

Dex-chan lover
Is he gonna fuck the knight lady?

Would be the first time he messes up a marriage which seems for now to be loving and caring, unlike the previous ones which where justified with how scummy the husbands where.
he facked the harpy woman in front of her harpy husband in previous chapters, they were ennemies but that doesn't seem kind to me
anyway i don't like ntr but i just read to see how it goes

Group Leader
To be fair, there's a difference between being told the cost before the help given and then asked for it OR
Being rescued and then demanded to do that without any preparation.
Mentally atleast . Especially if he's nearby and still offers the help with said known conditions.

Considering how many of the adventurers were female, I see most or not all of them losing (possibly death), so there not being witnesses wouldn't cause problems unless anyone confesses.
Umm I don't think the female adventures are gonna die if they lose... The male ones will though.

Dex-chan lover
author making predictable flags...

uYihKp3.png

Gft4sAv.png

Already read chapter 11 and 12
, the orcs were zombie decoys, the real army got inside the city and banged all the remaining female knights, then the main frontier are overwhelmed by the decoy zombie orcs, the zombie orcs killed the males and gangbanged the female fighters minus the cat ninja and princess knight, the cat ninja got away but the princess knight was about to get the Orc Dick. The Orc Leader demanded to receive the holy sword, killed the king and let the prince lead him to the treasure room. Mc snuck in and attacked the leader before the prince gets killed but the Orc Leader broke his sword and send him flying to a wall, and then does the same for his milfs, the orc leader will come back for the milfs later but the holy sword is important now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
"Nah I'd win" You wrong for that lmao. But yeah, with all those female side characters introduced one chapter before the battle we about to see a festival of monster ntr.

I'm sure those females (aside from the crown princess) will become orcs' breeding tools. Their body were drawn lewd enough for that.
:wooow:
They do dont worry, i found the fight on nhentai and it goes how u expect but the hero also gets fucked nd his milf is gonna get raped by the boss

Dex-chan lover
i cant wait for orc r*pe in the next chapter (i dunno if im allowed to say r*pe so im censoring it :p)

holy moly, the art is all over the place. looks like author drew with left hand and jerked off with the right.

Group Leader
Already read chapter 11 and 12,
the orcs were zombie decoys, the real army got inside the city and banged all the remaining female knights, then the main frontier are overwhelmed by the decoy zombie orcs, the zombie orcs killed the males and gangbanged the female fighters minus the cat ninja and princess knight, the cat ninja got away but the princess knight was about to get the Orc Dick. The Orc Leader demanded to receive the holy sword, killed the king and let the prince lead him to the treasure room. Mc snuck in and attacked the leader before the prince gets killed but the Orc Leader broke his sword and send him flying to a wall, and then does the same for his milfs, the orc leader will come back for the milfs later but the holy sword is important now.
What do you think will happen in chapter 13?

Dex-chan lover
Already read chapter 11 and 12
, the orcs were zombie decoys, the real army got inside the city and banged all the remaining female knights, then the main frontier are overwhelmed by the decoy zombie orcs, the zombie orcs killed the males and gangbanged the female fighters minus the cat ninja and princess knight, the cat ninja got away but the princess knight was about to get the Orc Dick. The Orc Leader demanded to receive the holy sword, killed the king and let the prince lead him to the treasure room. Mc snuck in and attacked the leader before the prince gets killed but the Orc Leader broke his sword and send him flying to a wall, and then does the same for his milfs, the orc leader will come back for the milfs later but the holy sword is important now.
Use Spoiler, bro.

Dex-chan lover
It's cute that they're introducing a power ranking at this point, because we all know what we're here for and it's not world building

Users who are viewing this thread