Yuusha-sama wa Houshuu ni Hitozuma wo go Kibou desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Bro Fucks Someone's Wife In Front Of Her Husband

AUTHOR COOKIN BUT WE AINT EATIN THAT DOGSHIT 🗣️💯🔥‼️💯🗣️🗣️🗣️💯🗣️💯‼️🔥‼️💯‼️🔥💯🗣️🔥🔥

If you NTR the bad guys though, does that make you a bad person? ^.- Rance did NTR Camilla from Kayblis. :p
Rance ain't exactly a example of a good person lol
A good person that kinda NTRs someone would be Asta from Evenicle, but he was a hostage to the situation

Dex-chan lover
How refreshing, an hero that is actually able to cuck the villains.
I never understood why in manga is always the villains the only ones able to fuck a woman.
Do you mean in 18+ manga/doujins or sfw manga? Because netori is a separate genre from netorare, so if you're wondering why there's no netori in a netorare manga, there's your answer.

Dex-chan lover
NTR is great when you're the one who doing it :v

Joke 🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
... Yeah, I feel really sorry for the bad guy right now. He actually seemed to treat his wife well, but alas, she was a thot at the end...
in the end it doesn't even matter
he try so hard, and get so far
but, in the end it doesn't even matter

Dex-chan lover
now someone can add the ntr tag to this manga unless she still with the husband by the end of this

Dex-chan lover
Do you mean in 18+ manga/doujins or sfw manga? Because netori is a separate genre from netorare, so if you're wondering why there's no netori in a netorare manga, there's your answer.
No, i'm wondering why is usually only the bad guys that get laid and fuck the hero's girlfriend.
Look like being an asexual eunuch is a pre-requesite for becoming a protagonist. Even if some more assertive protagonist lately are popping out.

Dex-chan lover
Did the scanlators actually just try to sell some vanilla hentai to me?? Disgusting. How can you jerk yourself to those wholesome hentais?

Group Leader
This dude puts the N in NTR. I'm looking forward to the orc arc tho...

Dex-chan lover
No, i'm wondering why is usually only the bad guys that get laid and fuck the hero's girlfriend.
Look like being an asexual eunuch is a pre-requesite for becoming a protagonist. Even if some more assertive protagonist lately are popping out.
Netorare is about feeling powerless and netori is about feeling powerful. You can't really use the latter as some kind of motivation for the plot unless it's an ecchi gag series like this. Using netorare as a plot point may be a bare bones boring ass way of making the protagonist angry enough to do something, but it's still technically a motivation.

Fed-Kun's army
... Yeah, I feel really sorry for the bad guy right now. He actually seemed to treat his wife well, but alas, she was a thot at the end...
Damn, them dismembering and killing the harpies soured the lewd stuff for me.

The harpie lady likely bled out to death after he finished fucking her.

Oh well, the harpies where killing people too, so an eye for an eye I guess.
Least crazy Mangadex commenters.

Users who are viewing this thread