Yuusha-sama wa Houshuu ni Hitozuma wo go Kibou desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - No MILF No Fuck

Dex-chan lover
Bro you could have had her marry someone real quick and taken her :huh:
Probably wouldn't be worth it, if it's just a marriage in name then the whole "taking the guy's wife" aspect wouldn't be the same for him.

Dex-chan lover
MC may be a wife/milf-stealing scumbag, but at least he has standards.

And the demon general who had been controlling men all that time ended up getting gang bang raped, forcing her true slutty colors out. A fitting end, really.

Dex-chan lover
What a waste of art. Not only we have the typical NTR baits, but also some dumb gangbang/sharing stuff going on... For fuck sake I dont mind if people get their socks hard on that, but to call this a "harem" ? Bitch please. Author just flying in between the lines of a cuckhold.

Dex-chan lover
I've already read a couple chapters in too late to be realizing this, but is "Chloe" being translated from "Kuroe" ?

Dex-chan lover
My man truly true to his principle
Even if she looks like a milf (having big boobs, child-bearing hips, thicc, etc) if she is not actual milf, he will just "eww"
MC may be a wife/milf-stealing scumbag, but at least he has standards.

And the demon general who had been controlling men all that time ended up getting gang bang raped, forcing her true slutty colors out. A fitting end, really.
So MC doesn't like it unless someone else already plowed them?
The guy is not a real milf enjoyer, he is just a filthy NTR fetishist trying to shamelessly pass himself as someone with a milf kink, he is a damn fraud!

Moreover he is not even into mom bods, he just wants to go after wives specifically, which makes him even more of a fraud

Noriaki Kakyoin will remain forever as the golden standard of the anime and manga Milf Connoisseur Representative, because this guy is not even near the same ball park

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread