Yuusha-sama wa Houshuu ni Hitozuma wo go Kibou desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Or(c)gy

Dex-chan lover
My god what is with this author and having random dudes gangbang people? I get this is not supposed to be a moral erotica, but what do people get out of seeing non-MC characters get action?

Dex-chan lover
My god what is with this author and having random dudes gangbang people? I get this is not supposed to be a moral erotica, but what do people get out of seeing non-MC characters get action?
they're retarted people who enjoy drawing woman get gangbanged even if the mc is so powerful that if he want he can save them before get gangbanged, well, it's just a fiction anyway, it's our choice to read or leave

Aggregator gang
People are whining about the story of this chapter while I found this as normal habit of the manga itself. If you guys dont like it, then drop this manga immediately.

Group Leader
To the people complaining, what did you think the new characters were for. Like come on we're deep enough into this series to see where it's going

Dex-chan lover
ini yang pake english commentnya nggak sabar ya buat liat lanjutannya v:

Dex-chan lover
People are whining about the story of this chapter while I found this as normal habit of the manga itself. If you guys dont like it, then drop this manga immediately.
Initially the mangaka only did it once with those doll things while wasn't too terrible, but then they did a gangbang from the orcs (although none of the characters involved were main characters). Now I guess they are making random gangbangs part of the manga, which sucks because who actually wants to see that?

Aggregator gang
Initially the mangaka only did it once with those doll things while wasn't too terrible, but then they did a gangbang from the orcs (although none of the characters involved were main characters). Now I guess they are making random gangbangs part of the manga, which sucks because who actually wants to see that?
True, but I found it normal because I already know that they used dolls to imitate it and they just "screw it, I'm gonna do it anyway" happened. I even read older manga who have much crazier than this one and I just read with flat expression because I dont take this seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread