Yuusha-sama wa Houshuu ni Hitozuma wo go Kibou desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - Bro Got Cursed 2

Dex-chan lover
kcina4a.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read since the mass orc rape does it go back to being "okay" or nah?

Dex-chan lover
Idk... Wouldn't it be more easier to dispel first and make the hero resolve the crisis as a payment?

Dex-chan lover
The math for this genre of manga is:

Le boobs + Thicc + Rap3 + Iyaaah Yameteeeeeee + Seggs + OML ANOTHA WOMAN?!?!? + Lmao XD = PLOT

I agree with what the g before me said. Gotta turn off your brain to read these mangas.
yeah you gotta turn your brain off and think with your dick instead!

Dex-chan lover
Idk... Wouldn't it be more easier to dispel first and make the hero resolve the crisis as a payment?
Two possible reasons:
1. The chief can't trust humans, even if he's the Hero who can solve their current crisis.
2. The chief is actually a cuck and a voyeur who likes to see more females getting raped and impregnated by goblins.
:huh:

Dex-chan lover
Surprised they got to the elf village in a single page, lmao, feel like most series would have it be a few chaps at least. But I guess if the main character of your manga is out of commission, you don't wanna spend too much time on it.

Dex-chan lover
everyone is shitting on this manga but they clearly arent understanding the subtext, i totally understand the deeper meaning that the mangaka is trying to convey but uh it would take too long to explain and my pc is kinda tired so ill just leave it to you to figure out :win:

Dex-chan lover
everyone is shitting on this manga but they clearly arent understanding the subtext, i totally understand the deeper meaning that the mangaka is trying to convey but uh it would take too long to explain and my pc is kinda tired so ill just leave it to you to figure out :win:
Seggs

Dex-chan lover
Two possible reasons:
1. The chief can't trust humans, even if he's the Hero who can solve their current crisis.
2. The chief is actually a cuck and a voyeur who likes to see more females getting raped and impregnated by goblins.
Would be legitimately funny if it was the second reason

Dex-chan lover
Two possible reasons:
3. The chief is an unreasonable, abusive asshole sending his own daughter out to get gang raped because of whatever 'traitorous' act she committed and wants to see her get her just desserts rather than see his village saved.

Dex-chan lover
This is the first buffed male elf I have seen in awhile.

Others are lean af.

Users who are viewing this thread