Yuusha-sama wa Houshuu ni Hitozuma wo go Kibou desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Tentacles Goes Brrrrrr!

Supporter
page 33's wording is weird. "No matter how many zombies we've slain the zombies, there is no end to them..." o_O

Also, page 25 and 26 have a double bubble. o_O Also, what, "torture my mother"? Shouldn't it be more like "make fun of" or "badmouth"? :thonk:
If I had to guess, I would say that page 33 was a typo result of constructing the sentence with the subject in two different places, but forgetting to remove the other instance. Personally, I don't think it affects it overall between those two places where "zombies" is mentioned.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like the Hero does have a weakness. Lust based attacks might get through him.

oh hooo, you think our guy will let a little chastity play stop him?

u6Bc8rf.png

Dex-chan lover
that priestess is really something, trying to appeal to someone while being blatantly racist towards them is insane levels of delusion. the moment that masked zombie got a closeup i knew it was her dead husband, well at least i got that feeling anyways. it just felt like it would be the more interesting writing choice.

Dex-chan lover
If I had to guess, I would say that page 33 was a typo result of constructing the sentence with the subject in two different places, but forgetting to remove the other instance. Personally, I don't think it affects it overall between those two places where "zombies" is mentioned.
I do that all the time when I over-edit my message all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread