Yuusha-sama, Yukagen wa Ikaga desu ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
holy crap someone remembered this existed and picked it up? Pretty sure the last translation was pre-pandemic (so, a decade ago lol).

Appreciate the loose ends, but well... yeah, it's been 4 years and even if there's still like 20 chapters to trnaslate, the raws were ALSO on hiatus since march 2020 (gee wonder why 🤔). I still would like the catch up but I think the boat has long sailed.

Still, thanks for your work up to now.

Reactions: HCO
Dex-chan lover
Wow, forgot about this... Still can't beat best girl harpy. Thx for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
holy shit its back!! after 4 years there is an update!!!
so whats this manga about?? i forget everything guess go back to chapter 1 xD

Dex-chan lover
holy shit its back!! after 4 years there is an update!!!
so whats this manga about?? i forget everything guess go back to chapter 1 xD
Basically, retired hero, teaming up with ex demon lord forces to manage an onsen.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking up this series, im waiting to long for this

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, too bad you aren't going to continue this. Gonna hope this will make some other group pick this up, though.

> Why me...
Gee, i wonder why, indeed.

I thought golems were supposed to be a humanoid mass of rocks or other material, not cyborg-lolis with some geezer's face on their helmet.

Banned
At first I was happy about the update then I noticed that the raws hasn't been updated for 3 years :(

Oh my gosh can't remember when the last time i read this manga, I've been waiting this manga for a long time.

4 years man, goddamn

Dex-chan lover
What the heck did I just read. Maybe if the demon girl general was an adult this would be more enjoyable lol, it's still pretty funny though.

Users who are viewing this thread