Yuusha Shoukan ni Makikomareta kedo, Isekai wa Heiwa deshita - Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
She kidnapped him for 50 bucks and a lighter
GYwsEv4WcAMT0_a

Double-page supporter
Bro there is nothing more retarded than scanlation groups acting like they own the series they are illegally translating. If they are fine leaving it to collect dust for almost a whole year its free to pick.
Thank you so much and please continue translating it. Its a really interesting manga and it would be a shame for it to be left like that

Supporter
Bro there is nothing more retarded than scanlation groups acting like they own the series they are illegally translating. If they are fine leaving it to collect dust for almost a whole year its free to pick.
Thank you so much and please continue translating it. Its a really interesting manga and it would be a shame for it to be left like that
There is honor amongst thieves. A code of conduct, if you will. I have no clue how long you’ve been in this scene, but for me it’s been 20 years and I love to see that people still respect the golden rules.

The only real acceptable time to just snipe a series is when the quality of the current group is just atrocious and they refuse to accept criticism and/or help.

Other than that? We have no place for hatred in this sphere.

Dex-chan lover
Man, seeing Pandemonium, i wish author make more illness chapter for the manga ver., 'cause she lacks chapters in the LN and WN (yes, illness is my favorite heroine in this series)

Dex-chan lover
What are you talking about??? This manga has been on hiatus, what does scanlation groups have to do with anything?

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess, the arc isn't going to bring consequences for anyone 🥲..

Kaito is still being the idiot he is, and he still getting betrayed left and right, without anything being done about it after the fact

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess, the arc isn't going to bring consequences for anyone 🥲..

Kaito is still being the idiot he is, and he still getting betrayed left and right, without anything being done about it after the fact
This isn't that kind of manga.

The highest and most powerful existence in that world, Kuro, is in love with the MC.

So what do you think will happen if something bad happens to him?

And bad things will come his way. He is far too well connected now for him to be ignored. Granted, those connections provide protection for him, in and of themselves. But that won't stop someone who's in the "Too stupid to live" category.

Which is why the Phantasmal King is doing this.

"He needs to become stronger. If he breaks from just this, then he won't be able to fulfill her wish."

The Phantasmal King is testing him to see if he has the strength of character to bear up under the worst possible scenario. And part of that is giving the illusion that he's been betrayed.

At this moment, Alice is doing nothing more than playing a role here. And the 30 platinum coins is an allusion of Judas betraying Jesus Christ for 30 silver coins. It's all an act.

Dex-chan lover
looking at you would be like
man how can ppl not know Illness is pandemonium but then you rember that in this world INhibition magic exists So yeah
still you do look kinda funny in work mode Illness aint gonna lie

Supporter
The fact that there hasn't been a release in 9 months makes this title free game as far as I'm concerned, even if the original group comes back. Please continue to translate this title.

Thank you so much for reviving this! :salute:
After 6 months its already free game. More than enough time.

Dex-chan lover
Istg if Alice is actually the Phantasmal King and all of this was just a ploy to test him or some sort I'm finna flip

Users who are viewing this thread